Black Hand vs. Clan A Family

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Abc123DoRayMe (01), Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Shhhh...I like being able to get on and see full troops.

2. Black hand has been a joke since Sir Hayden left...And ive unloaded on various Bh accounts very few even try and return inc. Oh dont really fight back either maybe a handful.So Beast you should get off thier nuts or join them.

3. Skittles pnz...at least she tried to fight back

4. Correct...But hey at least you are following everyone that is big and hitting our 50s instead of our bigs, congrats hun. Do they scare you? Thanks for the inc though.️

5. How about u jump on my nuts noob...

6. Hayden is still at BH...

7.  some people are stupid. I wanna see JB's rebuttal to his own stupid comment now.

8. Unless he was using a different name, he just came back.

9. Sir hayden is not in bh his account is. But thats not him...and skittles better ask i hit your owner and everyone else thats not dtw,fails or not

10. Beast attk to dtw..noob that

11. False accusations much

12. And you, while admin in a hte clan, know that because...?
    Oh, someone in bh told you ofc

13. I know it might be hard to do there alb, as it might ruin your forum smashing of someone, but if you look one page before the one you quoted, he said he scouted people.

14. I guess if you wanted to check if someone was dtw, you would scout them, right?

15. Yes, thats how most zero people, don't act ignorant. You scout as well as attack to pin people

16. "You scout to pin ppl" says all about the NEW and improved BH.

17. Speaking of stupid..monkeynuts get in other people's buisness much

18. Alb. My newsfeed is full of scouts. From your alliance. But I bet you're readily willing to deny that huh?

19. If they're scouts, how do you know it's them?

20. Fails obviously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.