Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find these comments about me doing stuff with BH Offensive, I am Lesbian, I have a Girl, and I would never stoop myself as low as you ladies.

2. I can insure that jenni has done nothing with BH, lol, she rejected my advances numerous times :lol:

3. Let's stick with that.

WILLY: Converted 128 straight women to gay.

That has to be a record.

4. This thread is not about me or boots, its about. The war, I posted my support at the decision council made to not cf, and with that I'm off of this thread.

5. Exactly where did any of us three ladies, as you seem to want to refer to us, insinuate you were doing anything offensive with BH? Unless photoshopping is a new slang for something offensive and I'm just totally out of the loop?

6. Pissed lesbian chick fights are HOT

more ss please. ^_^

7. k. i'll read this thread later. but thanks to the op for explaining the odd rumor i had been hearing.

8. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you girls. 9 year olds in this game are more mature and earn more respect. for fucks sake most of these arguments are embarrassing to even see.

[​IMG]

It's a damn video game.

9. Lol that's not jm alt nice try jm tho

10. Regardless of what was previously posted on this thread, the matter of this is that AoW and BH are back at war. Furthermore I will be asking that anyone else who feels the need to post off topic can't refrain from posting altogether. Yes even I myself posted, but let's try to keep this on topic. Ty.

11. 1 v 6  after we beat you aow you're required to disband all your clans by law

12. jeez. i read that thread looking for info on the war. nothing but a cat fight. :lol:

13. Why is it that AoW can use so many clans but when BH does its bullying or crying to allies?

14. Support to the girls, not Jenni the dyke, although I'm sure she is more woman than the others, in pounds or kilos of course. Go get em Bootys

15. Londoner please refrain from further posting on my thread, Ty.

16. Extreme ️reverse please.

17. Does that 'disband your clan' comment apply to black hand if they lose then? Just wondering

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.