Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boots, your banner is so freaking awesome

2. That must have took you AGES

3. I screenshot everything, and anything that can cause trouble, I have tens of thousands. So when I'm asked for proof I can show it.

4. Must be some good videos of you out there then jennie.... Joke joke

5. Do you have SS of me I hope you didn't ss all our rp sessions ξƒξ˜

6. And after a second look, it is obvious that Jenni did that bang up job of photoshopping. Since she was in the clan while we were there maybe a day, and went back after we left, it makes sense that she would not know such basic things such as WHO was on council. The ss quotes Boots as saying something to the effect of " I hate BH cuz Faith and Hotty and I posted ***** (let me guess, this is nudes lmao) to get into Council and then we were booted out". Now as we all (well all except Jenni apparently) know, the only one of us on Council was me. Boots and Faith were never in Council. So obviously she wouldn't make such a strange comment. Should have pushed the history lesson a little more.

7. I typically make it a rule not to post in the forums during an OSW, but this time I'm breaking my own rule. Y'all sound like a bunch of high school girls arguing about who Johnny tried to kiss at the school dance. Who gives a **** about screenshots?! Talk with your attack and assassinate buttons. Talk with your news feeds. It's a war game, not Jerry Springer.

8. Craig that makes no sense if that ss is old the time on it does not matter it could say 1pm, it could be 1pm sgt,est, anything. So cutting off the time makes no sense. Use your brain

9. Jenni I've farmed you how many times? I didn't support you being in BH and voiced it. Those ss are about as real as our friendship. Ive been imitated on that app by 6 ppl already. Congrats. LMAO

And you should wax BTW. Wasn't a pleasant sight.

10. I also have ss's of kaw cc of you trashing KOFE and everyone telling you to shut up. You were itching to fight KOFE, remember? All three of you ladies were. I ss it all....

11. It made sense as a naughty joke in my head sorry forgot to explain the joke

12. Milky Jerry Springer is funny sometimes.:)

13. Support to Bh

14. How long will it take for BH to run and cry to their allies?

15. Never. How long will it take for somebody t get off their statless alt?

16. Says the stateless alt who have no balls to post with main

17. How long will it take bh to cry to their allies?

18. Kudos for posting with a main ξ€Ž but unfortunately it's still the same answer.

19. I am formally requesting that any inclination and/or SS of my relationship with Jenni please remain off this thread.

I am married, and have children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.