Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nope, I was there, I could even show same ss as taken by my phone...but I'm sure it will just be refuted as well.

2. AoW gonna get their butts kicked.... FACT

3. Pretty pathetic when you have to claim ss are faked when what was said was said in a public channel with anyone without bias to see

4. Lmao if you're claiming hotty has no bias.

5. Keep giving me those love taps AoW, you gonna be broke when BH kick yo ass

6. I said 'anyone'. You have trouble grasping the English language?

7. Very much so, you have trouble reading posts in forums? Never did I claim that SS was fake. I said pal SS are a joke.

8. Dopey your the one to talk, do you not remember when I kicked your ass? So stfu :lol:

9. Although bootsy is a nut job so it is possible it could be fake

10. You've kicked my ass? We haven't even met... Unless your a pvp breaker that I've met who has changed his name 

11. And jenni is level 11 in pal so the ss is probably real

12. Naw you just insinuated. One of those I'm not saying it is but it could be nudge nudge wink wink deals. Anyone just pointing out people in wc seen what actually happened. Good luck on the phone repair, mate.

13. [​IMG]

Aww she reported my group because she's so butthurt LMAO

Don't worry Black Hand its just the beginning of screen shots to come (mostly starring BH golden boy, Extreme)

14. Oh I can't wait :lol:

15. Well looks like old BH is back 

16. I seem to be missing drama is this room open to everyone haha

17. boots are you lost or something? Why do you keep coming back to bother us? Is it that you miss Black Hand? If I were you I'd stop interfereing like a noob alright? ;)

18. at bootsy i just seen a beautifull ss of you digging your own grave lmao your sutch a butt hurt noob keep posting your anti bh posts we all know why lmao :mrgreen: :lol:

19. Ha thats great if not faked

20. Well jenni is lvl 11 on pal so I doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.