Black Friday Oracle Sale?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lara_Croft, Nov 18, 2016.

1. People have been talking about a Black Friday Oracle sale... it's Friday now. When is it gonna happen, and can you access it from iOS or do you need to log into PC? Because then I couldn't buy anything, nobody in germany uses credit cards 

Thanks,

Lara

2. Next Friday

3. Oh. Well I didn't know that. We don't have this Black Friday tradition in Germany... thanks. I would have spent a lot of the day waiting for the sale.... glad you told me

4. I wish my car was German 

5. @Lara, people have bank cards, they just don't use them :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

6. Bank cards? Yea but those are European EC cards. ElectronicCash system, only used in Europe. You may know it as debit cards. The devs don't accept it.

Edit: and next to no one even bothers to get a credit card here, kind of useless in Germany.

7. Black Friday is the Friday after thanksgiving , so next Friday is Black Friday, not today.

8. That I didn't know. Shows what I know for not being a native German. My apologies.

9. They generally don't announce their Black Friday Sales I'm advance. I think, anyway.

You should be able to purchase from your iDevice, it's always been the case. Following on from previous years, you purchase as normal from the Oracle.

10. It should start next friday at around 9pm your time. Also, just use paypal, it's easy

11. For those who dont celebrate thanksgiving

i believe Black Friday is last Friday in Nov each year

12. FRIDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING.. GOSHHH U FOREIGNS ARE SO LATE

13. When is White Wednesday? Because all sales matter.