Black friday more black than usual

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by nmnIlIlIl_SILO_BOJAX_IlIlIlInm, Dec 5, 2019.

1. This years black friday event 😤 was way to hard devs have to learn from this and not make the same mistakes again🙈.to start of with the actual pop up deals were not the greatest I.e seals & drums-seals are normally great😊 get in a nk clan make major amounts of gold but with this event i wish i hadn't hit nk and focused more on scrag cause it payed better with trail items.anyway before I get sidelined and end up talking about other things😉.the pop up deals were not great and very expensive.the event its self was very hard to understand and took a few days for some to understand what it was all about really think ata should stay away from green stuff that grows😂(I can hear bean in WC saying*hits blunt)🤣.anyway after understanding event you have 3 trails and you have to keep hitting and buying for example toxicants to make plans then once you have collected enough you can buy a tier network 5 tiers to complete trail and each tier is more difficult you all know how hard it is.unless you joined a drum or nk clan you would struggle.so heres where the trouble starts special things will be given to the top clans and members that remain till the end of event 🤔look at the top 3 only one of the top 3 is an actual everyday clan the other 2 are nk clans. now if all that were in they clans can afford to stay till the end fair enough but for those that were there and have a home clan there getting he haw if they go hame🤨.clan loyalty is a dirty word in kaw these days cause the game structure is that u have to jump about a lot chasing event items or for nks.wish devs would actually make an event where you stayed at home but that's no gonna happen😣.

Anyway let's try to make sure that this event is never used again or same kind of theme.if you are one of the unfortunate ones that was in one of the two nk clans in lb on this event and couldn't afford to keep your place then make your voice heard.

I wasnt in top 3 clans but did spend a lot of money to complete and am getting he haw🙄 after breaking the bank I have a banner wooooohoooo that made me feel better for about 30 seconds then I wanted to 🚶‍♂️💨 on funks wall

In future devs please no🙏 7 day events that takes 2 days to work out what planet your on and reward clans and all⬅️ people that complete events that are so difficult.also with deals dont make them so expensive

Courtesy of bada😜

2. Including the clan based LB was a good step in the right direction. Some things done right with this event. Made me realize I no longer want any fancy events

3. I do agree it was nice to see a clan lb, but if there is only 1 every day clan in the top 3.it would be nice to see 3 everyday clans in top 3 but that's no going to happen🤔.

4. Woah there, Don’t blame the green stuff that grows for ATAs potadoe asses.

#6 NOOBasaurus_REXpiemonger420, Dec 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019