BLACK FRIDAY IN KAW

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3x more chance to get drops and drops of seals of damed on all ebs

2. Oh and some free Crystals for our loyalty to kaw how the sounds devs

3. I still say let gh convert at reduced price to make "exploit" go away

4. Being able to buy a lot more than 6 mith

5. I would like to buy max 250 mith and discount seals that would be epic devs.

6. BLACK FRIDAY IS DISCOUNT, you give to the ppl in appreciation on buying all year, don't say you are confused because you Canadian everybody in the planet know what Black Friday is even kids know that. So if you really mean it discount the way you drop item and make 3x times easy to get items in all ebs including Seal of damned and discount the price of crystals and nobility point, and also discount the price to get money with nobility points. THAN IS BLACK FRIDAY YOU DISCOUNT, DISCOUNT, DISCOUNT AND NOT ONLY ONE ITEM, DISCOUNT ON ALL. IM SURE YOU ARE NOT KIDS SO THEN IS EASE TO UNDERSTAND DEVS WHAT BLACK FRIDAY IS. THANKS TO YOU TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT, I HOPE YOU DO WHAT'S RIGHT. YOU DO GET A LOT OF MONEY FROM US

7. Make it a trading day, possible to transfer items, money etc between players different accounts

8. Wow - this starts as devs asking what we'd like and ideas from us... and you get people yelling at them 

What a spoiled little child 

9. I like lionlambs suggestion  transfers would b great 

10. Fyi, I never knew what black Friday was until last year. Here we call it Boxing Day Sale.

And devs don't have to do a black Friday thing. So don't try lecture them into doing "what's right". How is having a black Friday event considered "doing the right thing" :/

11. I still want unlimited mithril and mithril sale so I can buy eq :p

12. Unlimited xtal for 24hrs, 1pts for each SOD, 100% more gold in Escape.

Kaw earn more, we spent more

13. I would like to see mith on sale or get a huge bonus to aquire it in war. Make it a chaos black friday!!!! Every hour u can start a one hour war 15 vs 15 and make mith payout double or triple. That way u will sell more crystals and u promote war at the same time. Lift the daily limit of 36 though so people can mith up enough in war.
    The game is still kingdoms at WAR. So promote war

14. How about this to make everyone happy for one day, free Escapes? And 3x max xtal ( 72 )
    Unlimited would mean the top lb would just move away from the rest even more.

Other idea half price seals and then 50% escapes with ether 2x xtal limit (48) or just the regular limit of 24.

As for land they should stay the same..
    Buildings should stay the same..
    BUT how about a possible refund all gold for all buildings, so people can re-build there build, after season ready for new eb's ect...

15. Keep it simples devs,

Make every purchase half price for 24 hours.

That benefits everyone the most to be honest. People want xtals, seals, pro packs and nobs for speakers etc...

16. Just this Friday or every Friday?

17. have escape (6hr) and revenge(12) run until the time runs out, regardless of number of hits ... i.e. once it gets to 5% on red bar it regens to 100%. Once eb times itself out, you recieve the bonus for items/spy actions etc. you completed. ?? maybe have xstals give you twice the regens during this time, however, I think there should still be a max limit/xstals per hour

18. All Haunts pay bonus gold. Either all at once or cycle through them through-out the day.

19. Can't you do all of those? Cheap seals, unlimited xstalls for 24hs and extra gold for escapes??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.