BLACK FRIDAY: DEALS AND PROMOS

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Nov 26, 2020.

1. DEALS DEALS DEALS

What do we have in Store for you this year?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Premium items and promos

Premium Items:
    • Aevum Circle Pieces Bundle - 10 Circles for 5 Nobility Points
    • Horn of Calydor - 14 Nobility Points
    • Seal of the Damned - 29 Nobility Points
    • Crux Chests - On sale for 39 Nobility Points
    • Golden Crux Chests - On sale for 59 Nobility Points
    Premium item deals begin on Thursday, November 26th at noon PT, and will end on Monday, November 30th at noon PT.

Promos:

Thanksgiving promos will be available from Thursday, November 26th at noon PT and will end on Friday, November 27th at noon PT.
    • Boar Banquet will be available during this time for 59 Nobility Points.

Black Friday Doorcrashers
    will begin on Friday, November 27th at 6AM PT and will end on Monday, November 30th at noon PT.

EB Promos

EB Promos will begin on Thursday, November 26th at noon PT, and will end on Tuesday, December 1st at noon PT.
    Following EBs will have 100% increased plunder:
    • The Netherking (will be available for the duration of the promo)
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm (will be available for the duration of the promo)
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    • All EBs in the new Premium Series

New Items

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brooch of the Dauntless Flame, Lantern of the Sorcerer's Sight, and Scepter of Victorious Ascent - These 3 permanent items can be received from IAPs in the Oracle. They give % bonus to your stats.

Brooch of the Dauntless Flame pack includes:
    • Brooch of the Dauntless Flame (7% bonus to Attack and Spy Attack)
    • 7 Health Crystals
    • 25 Nobility Points
    Lantern of the Sorcerer's Sight pack includes:
    • Lantern of the Sorcerer's Sight (12% bonus to Defense and Spy Defense)
    • 15 Health Crystals
    • 50 Nobility Points
    Scepter of Victorious Ascent pack includes:
    • Scepter of Victorious Ascent (13% bonus to all stats)
    • 50 Health Crystals
    • 140 Nobility Points

Event Details

Make sure to read the details about the entire event in its own thread (below)! And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Event details HERE

[ATA]Queens, -Moon- and Wire like this.
  2. 👀

3. Why chimes are not on sale?

Mott, FnR__LaDyAsHx and Thrawn like this.
  4. Why can't I find permanent % bonus items in orical I've uninstalled and reinstalled 🤔?

5. 🙊🌚deals deals deals

6. Why doesn't the special for 10 Aevum Circle Pieces bundle appear in my market place? I've now missed out on the 2 for 1 special.

7. Drums showing Expired in Marketplace for 10+ hours now, whats the score[​IMG]

8. Also

No support.

9. This is all very nice. If the game wasn’t laggy for more then a day during the promo. People bought those deals and couldn’t properly use them. 100% turns into normal or less cause it takes forever to unload or worse you were booted constantly and couldn’t even hit on the eb you paid for. I know it’s difficult to know in advance people will actually take you up on the deals and the activity will spike a lot. So there was absolutely no indication to get the servers and the rest ready for it......

10. No support they greedy no offer on Crystal and they call this Black Friday deal

xSyN_Xeno and greenyoyo90 like this.
  11. Good question...still unanswered; hmmm, I wonder if the deafening silence is embarrassment and guilt

golden_knight likes this.
  12. So a weekend of super deals from the Devs ,cheap everything! Well done Devs ! However the glitches and lags in game since the start of the Weeknd and has made the game almost impossible to play! Am seriously glad I didn't spend a penny maybe next time you can give the monkies some more nuts and maybe just maybe they will peddle faster!