BLACK FRIDAY: Clash of the Elements

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Clash of the Elements

[​IMG]

Reports abound from all over the kingdom of mysterious portals opening from other worlds. Creatures of air, earth, fire, and water are invading, leaving devastation in their wake.

Villages with thatched roofs being blown away, bottomless chasms opening up in the countryside, fields being burnt to ashes, and floodplains transforming into massive rivers.

Can you stop this elemental incursion of rampaging elements, seal the portals, and create a lasting peace before it's too late?

This is a Black Friday event which consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as six* Side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items.

The Primary Legend will run from Wednesday, November 23rd 12PM Pacific Time until Wednesday, November 30th at 12 PM Pacific Time.
    * Each day, starting on Thursday, November 24th at 12 PM Pacific Time, a Side-Legend will spawn. This Side-Legend will ONLY be available until 12 PM Pacific Time the next day, after which a new Side-Legend will spawn. Keep on reading for full details on the Side-Legends! We will also have a PvP event running from Monday, November 28th 12PM Pacific Time until Wednesday, November 30th at 12 PM Pacific Time.

Side Legend Details

Each day at 12 PM Pacific Time, a Side-Legend will spawn. This Side-Legend will ONLY be available until 12 PM Pacific Time the next day, after which a new Side-Legend will spawn. To access the Side-Legend, you must have 2000 Main Collection Items ("Activated Elemental Seal") collected first. If you miss a Side-Legend, there will not be another opportunity to re-do it!

If you fulfill the final task in a collecting-type Side-Legend, you will be rewarded with an item called Celestial Shards. Celestial Shards will combine with your Side-Legend Collection Items to form a Stat Item, depending on which Side-Legend you completed.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please note that Celestial Shards are specific to the day in which was earned in (e.g. Day 1 Celestial Shards will only combine with Day 1 Side Legend collection items, Day 2 Celestial Shards will only combine with Day 2 Side Legend collection items, etc).

Complete the Day 6 Side-Legend for a bonus stat item, and acquire a full set of Clash of the Elements event stat items!
    [​IMG]

Event Items

[​IMG]

Quintessence Fragments can be earned from Epic Battles and Buddy Boxes, and are used to purchase some additional items available for the duration of the event! Items can be purchased from the Marketplace under the "Clash of the Elements" heading.

[​IMG]
    War Baron's Box

There are also two stat items available for purchase! Staff of Frozen Soil and Cloak of Whispering Flame can be purchased with Quintessence Fragments in the Marketplace. There is a limit of max 10 of these items.
    [​IMG]

Want to to accelerate your Side Legend progress? Inactive Elemental Seal can be purchased in the Marketplace using Quintessence Fragments and will increase the drop rate of your Side Legends collection items. This item will become available for purchase starting November 24th, 2022 at noon.
    [​IMG]

Full Equipment Set

Complete ALL Main Event legends to acquire a full set of equipment exclusive to the Clash of the Elements event!
    [​IMG]

If you're lucky, you might earn a Ring of Earth and Air (limit: 1 per player and not tradeable) as a drop from an Epic Battle!

[​IMG]

Furnishings

Breach Set

[​IMG]

Breach Furnishings have a chance to drop from Box of the Breach and Royal Box of the Breach.
    You can also purchase this set directly from the store for Nobility Points.

[​IMG]

Sealed Gate Set
    [​IMG]
    Sealed Gate Furnishings have a chance to drop from Box of the Sealed Gate and Royal Box of the Sealed Gate.
    You can also purchase this set directly from the store for Nobility Points.

[​IMG]

Stargazer's Set
    Stargazer's Furnishings have a chance to drop from Stargazer's Box and Celestial Bodies Box.
    These boxes are given out as purchase bonuses - keep reading for more details!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whenever you open a Celestial Bodies Box and don't receive Epic rarity furniture from it, you'll receive Heaven's Smile Card! Heaven's Smile Card will increase your chance of getting epic furnishing from Celestial Bodies Boxes and will stack up to 15 times. Once you receive epic furnishing, all of your accumulated good fortune items will disappear!
    [​IMG]

Event purchase bonuses

STARTING on Thursday, November 24th 12PM Pacific Time until Wednesday, November 30th 12PM Pacific Time, certain purchases of NB and health crystals will come with a special box! They will be given out as follows:
    • 50 NB or 6 health crystals: Stargazer's Box for yourself
    • 200 NB or 32 health crystals: Stargazer's Box for yourself and your clan
    • 765 NB or 168 health crystals: Celestial Bodies Box for yourself and your clan
    If you or someone in your clan has purchased one of the above, an announcement will be made in clan chat and the box can be found in your rewards inbox. Please note that you have 24 hours to claim it otherwise it will expire!

Elemental Beast Shard Box

[​IMG]
    During the event you can purchase Box of Elemental Beasts that contain elemental shards.
    Collect enough shards to exchange for one of four elemental Beasts in the Marketplace.
    Box of Elemental Beasts are purchasable until Wednesday, November 30th 12PM Pacific Time but you can open the boxes and exchange shards for Beasts until Wednesday, December 14th 12PM Pacific Time

[​IMG]

Epic Battles

The Radiant have returned for revenge, call together your allies and stop their radiant assault! The following EBs will be available for a limited time, from Thursday November 24th Noon Pacific until Tuesday November 29th Noon Pacific. To access these Epic Battles your clan will need Drums of the Bloodless that you can purchase through Promo Deals and Marketplace starting Thursday November 24th Noon Pacific until Tuesday November 29th Noon Pacific.

• Calydor the Lustrous - 4 Drums
    • Z'uthermak of the Luminous Depths - 6 Drums
    • Apheriun of the Sun - 8 Drums
    • Skorpios the Darkslayer - 9 Drums
    • Scrag the Blazing - 10 Drums
    • Hexavia the Illuminated - 12 Drums

#1 [ATA]Virgo, Nov 23, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2022
  2. Fix your game

3. So, if I'm reading this correctly, the elemental pets will be unavailable after the event, even if we still have the boxes containing the shards?

4. The marketplace says they'll be available for 20 days, but I can't speak on anything beyond that.

5. Yeah, that's my interpretation as well, but I was thinking of the Pteryton chests. Those materials fuse automatically if you have enough of them, even if you open those boxes to this day, years later

6. Wow i want both sets

7. Good question!
    The Box of Elemental Beasts is purchasable until November 30th but you can exchange shards for beasts until December 14th. Updated the post to explain this.

8. Well, Sister Aetheldine needs to be replaced forthwith. She knew this millennial problem was coming and a) didn’t think to mention it, b) didn’t think to develop contingency plans, c) didn’t take any precautions and now suggests closing the doors after the “elemental beings” are already flooding the kingdom? What kind of an outfit are we operating here? 😂😂

9. So yeah, after the 14th, the pets will permanently be unavailable, thanks, that's good/important information to have

10. Without doubt one of the biggest cons ever designed by the Devs 149 nobility point for absolutely no return it’s a Scam

-lIlI_VIKTORIOUS_IllI- and Sol-2 like this.
  11. I love it! A whole new idea!. Thanks ATA! 🔥 🧊

Sol-2 likes this.
  12. Seven epic battles and I still have no elements why 7 epic battles a great number of actions how does this work do I have to hit certain epic battles

13. What a bunch of syncophants 🙄

14. Ok SC/KaW crossover I’m back here now, the rewards from that event r really BS! whereas if you don’t pay you won’t reach your target to get grand prize rewards! + u get 0 material from dismantle! now comes another Black Friday rubbish, let’s see how we get along with this!..

15. I know a couple players that was close without spending :). also.. the crossover rewards from every crossover have never been able to dismantle for mats soo knew this one would be no different :)

16. Celestial boxes not dropping from daily 2000 nobility offer this year either? Pretty please add it there🙏😊

17. The elemental beast shard boxes are downright horrible. For something with these mechanics I'd be willing to sink 50-80 nobility to attempt. Getting 500 Shards split RANDOMLY AMONGST THEM for 149 nobility is a downright insult and I honestly want the nobility back. It should either be cheaper or do at least 500 shards of 1 type. The rate I'm going, I'd need spend $120AUD to get one of the pets.

Way to screw over your player base.
    If the 149 nobility is refundable, please let me know.

18. @atavirgo
    What’s the point of an exclusive set like this if the stats are about half of current equipment strength? For any kingdoms that are at war, it’s just a useless pretty set locked in a chest up in the attic.

same for this ring of earth and air that we will be “lucky” to have drop with a limit of 1. It’s stats are exactly the same as the other exclusive ring, so what makes it special🤷🏼‍♂️?

also, can you tell your artist that pets do not have to always have wings or mutations every week. A little diversity in all around style would be welcomed by many I’m sure.

thanks for listening and looking forward to deals that make spending worth it this weekend🍻

19. Okay, doing some basic math here. At 500 items per chest and the 4 pets, you're guarenteed to have at least one pet after opening 6 boxes. 6*149 = 894 nobility for a guarenteed pet drop, possibly more.
    The normal pets in the store are 999 nobility every event, so it's already a better deal than that, which leaves us with the third and final way to spend nobility to get pets: opening royal boxes.
    Now if you can tell me a royal box that has a guarenteed pet drop for every 100 (100*10 = 100 nobility used) you open I'd love to hear it, I haven't found it yet and have in fact opened far more than 100 royals in total with a grand total of zero pets so far from them.

Sure, it might not be an incredible deal, but how is it a horrible deal compared to what we've been dealing with for years?

RM_CoIIective_RM and Thrawn like this.
  20. I already maxed my pet from this, best deal I have seen in game. Drop seemed to be a bit lower that 1 per box, so even if it is 200 noob per pet, it is still 80% discount on 999 noobs per pet. And in my experience it is cheaper to buy pet for 999 noob than both Furn and Royal chests...