biggest sports upset of all time?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BobRoss, Nov 17, 2015.

1. So all this talk of rousey losing to holm amd ive seen it called the biggest sports upset of all time in the news...

Is this true?

Is this even close to being true?

The detroit lions just won in green bay for the first time in 25 years....

The Giants beat the Patriots in the Superbowl

Buster Douglas beat Mike Tyson

And we cant forget the 1-2-3 Kid beating Razor Ramon for the Intercontinental Championship

"Say hello to the bad guy"...

So what is your biggest sports upset? Or is rousey getting kicked in the grill the biggest?

Discuss

2. Jets over Colts
    Willy Joe vs Unitas

Rousey back page of the classifieds

3. Miracle on ice

4. CoL vs Optic SnD on Express

5. Not that i witnessed it happen. But yeah, thats the first thing i thought of also.

6. I was an extra in the movie lol

Yes that was some upset for sure

7. The U.S. men's football team (football as the REST of the world understands it) winng the 1950 world cup was pretty unlikely. Let's face it...we suck at it.

The 1969 Miracle Mets were the heavy..HEAVY..underdogs.

The U.S. men's Olympic hockey team in..was it 82? was certainly one of the greatest upsets.

And I was going to say Tyson vs. Douglas myself.

Rousy loosing was quite the mind blow and undoubtedly makes the top 10, maybe even the top 5..but #1..I don't know.

8. Not a huge ufc fan but when rousy lost i gasped.... so yea pretty big

9. Given the substantial evidence the Mets were stealing signals, not such a big upset.

And it's "losing" not "loosing".

Many are calling Japan's rugby championship over South Africa as the greatest match ever.

10. Giants over the pats super bowl a few years ago and Texas over that loaded USC team for the national championship

11. Enough of Rousey..peanuts

12. Greece winning euro 2004.

Who is this rousey?

13. Ireland beat Bosnia to qualify for euro 2016 by far the biggest upset in sports history lol

14. I vote 1 2 3 kid and ice ice baby.

15. '96 Olympics...
    Canada beat the USA in the mens 4x4 100m relay

16. I personally didn't find this at all surprising holds stand up is 2nd to none n the women's side of mma.

For me one of the biggest upsets of all time is nfc championship 49ers vs Cowboys back n 81 Dwight Clark n the catch

17. Somebody gets that longshot kid jobber that nobody gave a chance. Weighed nuttin, looked like nuttin, had 0 skill or talent And took on the biggest illegal alien this side of trumps wall and won. 1 glorious moonsault and x-pac was born.

18. Chiefs beat the Broncos in Denver too

They benched manning

19. Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglas? Douglas was a 42-1 underdog in that fight.

20. Senegal beating France
    Alternatively Germany 7-0 Brazil works too.