Big Kingdom Payouts VS. Small Kingdom Payouts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rubber_Ducky, Feb 5, 2015.

1. These events reward the hardcore hardest working ppl. The drops r determined by how many ur opponent has accumulated. Take that another step n search out high paying kingdoms. Clans opting in can work together as do OSW clans to the benefit of all ppl in pvp. Thats my take n my experience. Keep at it n go hard til the end n u might be surprised. The key is getting the sword obviously n milk it to the max.

2. Here we go with the "If you're small the only possible reason for it is you dropped your build for the event; there is no such thing as newer or growing accounts" arguement. Are people so ignorant that it's so hard for then to grasp that some people only play this game a few unloads a day or a week? Some people are new and it can take years to grow a big account?

The claims that larger kingdoms earn 2x what smaller kingdoms do are true and it's nonsense. Bigger kingdoms especially do not need free handouts. They already have it the easiest being at the top of the food chain and having years of experience, bfe, bfa, funds, and build size. Why do they need another advantage?

Drops should be based on your size vs the size kingdom you are attacking. Risk/reward. If you are already big enough to be in the top teir hit range then you should earn drops based on if you were hitting a target above your hit range (the max you can based on your cs vs enemy cs) to make it fair since there is no one above the biggest kingdoms for them to go after.

Having more favor drop for bigger kingdoms does not encourage people to grow in a 2 week event since it can take years.

In every other pvp mmo I have played rewards were given for certain level brackets during events so lowbies can compete vs lowbies, end gamers vs engamers, etc.

I am not a bigger kingdom who dropped cs for the event. I'd like to be able to compete too.

3. I guess I'm a small kingdom. Cause my payout is at max 15 w/o blade and with blade 31

4. That's rubbish. Most I got was 47 with plea and sword. And I'm just outside top 100.

5. Not sure it's particularly true. I hit a top 10 (I know because we're collaborating) and only got 42 from them. And only twice from a fun on them.

6. Can anyone provide some ss of these huge drops? I keep seeing forum posts claiming these 70 favor drops for bigs and complaining about the unfairness of it all.

As a HFBC plus some, I'd say I qualify as a "big". I have seen drops very similar to the range you list for the "smalls". I know many very large accounts also doing the event and they are seeing the same drops as me.

No goodies = 11-12 per drop

Sword = 22-27 per drop

Sword and spell = 31-40 per drop

So...provide some proof or your claims and arguments don't hold much weight.

7. Kaw really needs to head towards a tiered based reward system same rewardsfor all build levels is ridiculous..make the awards better the higher up you grow..tighten hit ratio to individuals tier only etc

8. I hit a person with over 30,000... And they gave me 29 with sword so...

9. maybe we actually looked at the OP's profile and saw that he is very clearly a drop build…

10. I'd like to know exactly what "working hard" to be in the top 100 really means. Staying up 24/7 or crystal burning or both?

11. i cant speak for top 100 but i can, from my experience, for top 500.

while at work i randomly get on every once in awhile and burn off whatever i have in troops and spies. come home and put a good couple hours in. ive only used 15 xtals (thats actually less than i have used for any event the last few months).

first two days i didnt even hit much. i did create a list of account that showed up in my news feed and catagorised them.
    anytime a clanmate asks for a certain type of target, i post them. needing a sword, ill find 10 in a few minutes.

does top 500 require hard work? eh, more like a few bucks and a couple organized clan members.

12. Yes devs want ppl to grow and either do I get dies numbers I get like 2

13. I dropped $20 today which is nothing much in an event and that pushed me deep into top 100. From the lb posted this morning I was only 1.2k from top 10.

Now as for maintaining this position I am unsure but I haven't spent money during the opening days of this pvp promo I just stayed active and that alone wasn't enough for where I wanted to be.

Anyways your info is wrong op. I have a hax0r exploit build I use for we wars that's small but has high bfe and towers. With plea and sword or just one of the other I make the same as this hansel does. Target selection is huge and highest layout I have received was 48 and she is in top 10.

When the promo first started I will say my midget 3mcs tank was capable of exploiting mass amounts of favors hitting builds 5x's its size and making 3x's as many favors as a 18mcs hansel

14. I have not xtalled in this event once....

15. This was never really a pvp except for maybe a

few hundred people.. All people did was opt in

two of their accounts and hit themselves.. No

Chance of loss, every chance to always have a

sword/pinning target/favors.

16. Butthurt  End of the day, you need to grow or spend, make your choice. Just get a blade, cast a plea and burn xtals like there's no tomorrow OR get a blade and SKO every 5 minutes 

17. Some people don't HAVE two accounts, a lot are enjoying the PvP, I have taken 1500 inc in the last 48 hours, burned through well over 2k sap and 3k att pots.

No xstals and I'm in top 500.

Not had please, but otherwise 11-15 without sword, 23-29 with.

All it takes is patience and high activity.