BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players (EDITED)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HTLFreak, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Yea, 2 times the devs dropped prices on buildings for new ppl. I am old school and paid full price for all buildings, even when only pwar's then reg haunt and FOD were eb's to make gold from. Now all this and 3x HTE, mass xstal and you can be BC in under a yr

2. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

How about give everyone a new attack/lose ratio that can only increase if you hit the battle list.

This also would also be an addition to the leaderboard, because there are less people using the BL it would give a log in bonus once you complete 5 attacks in your battle list. (Also kills off the 5 hit farming "rule")

3. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

I support this it seems legit but the yearly payout is really Hugh for a smaller active player. Also would be unfair if people get different bonuses at the end of the year. Did your taxes payback make you come up with this?

4. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

No support

5. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

1trillion is way too much
    In my first year of kaw, I'd only earned lesser than 500bil?! Imagine if I'd 1 trillion, I could buy almost all the lands in the highlands

If you were talking about an small token of appreciation from the Devs, giving out xtals, mith or nobs would seem more appropriate. Since they are not dependent on the size of your build.
    For example,
    a first year kawer considers 1trillion as a huge amount while a fifth year kawer might consider 1trillion little.. However, both of them would still consider an xtal equally as important

6. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Can you clarify what you mean about long-term players? Rewarding loyalty is nice - but isn't that what the badge and plunder bonus was for?

My first thought is that the sudden injection of that amount of gold into the game is a bad idea. Reason being: demand pull, which causes inflation.

I'm not great at economics, but I think all the excess gold handed to long-term large accounts will drive up/inflate prices in the ally market (as demand exceeds supply). Ergo, more expensive allies, which makes it harder for smaller accounts to grow bfa. Just a thought.

7. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

It sounds like a great idea but 1tril bit extravagant, maybe increase every year. For a smallish player, 1tril could almost double stats, start off bit lower but this could work. Support

8. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

I don't think the idea is going to be implemented judging on past threads with roughly the same topic.

Reason-They're never gonna give you **** for tapping on a screen, this has been thought out like crap. They're not going ever implement any idea if it has the slightest exploit. Haven't you learnt that yet? Plus srsly… I insist for you to give a 2m cs player… it only gets them basically hlbc or partially hfbc.

9. Lol dev no way giving these big incentive for free. Forget about 1 T. Even if they give 1 free seal a month on high activity (min 5 unload a day ) thats would be enough. But u can accept lots from super greedy dev

10. Nope...since then I could probably HLBC on my 3 year old account with 3tril... Would make game two easy

11. You sacrifice gold for mith and weapons but you also want the gold...so no sacrifice.

Then I would imagine you'd think it fair for the eb warriors who sacrifice mith and weapons for gold to be able to buy your weapons with **** loads of gold???

12. You seen my build? 1T would go a long way for me.. Too far I think. Cool prospect, but not really fair.

13. Based on what I am seeing, it looks to me that people are reading the post title but not the post itself. The 1 trill is after a 1 year of good activity and only if you do not miss any months of being active, if you are not really active 1 month then you do not get the 1 trill, it gets cut in half every month you are not very active. This idea is not really for current long term players, it is more for getting more long term players while giving a nice bonus to existing long term players. This would also help mid builds change their build and add towers after a year of learning the game. This is not a hand out if you have to work a good bit to earn it. Warring cost a lot of gold and significantly hinders growth so this would be a good way for the devs to help newer members grow and give them incentive to stay active.

14. I think that maybe they should base the gold of of how long you have been active. Hence another use for the year long activity badge

15. I think instead of gold, you should get 1T of inferno

16. Redundis on page1, you wouldn't be near hfbc. Hf alone cost 27t if I'm correct, you're only maybe 1/2 done with hf, so it would now help that much

17. Hmmm it sounds like a nice idea

But no support easily exploited, there is many people who have played this game for years without any incentives

18. Another nub asking for handouts. Did you start playing a war game to fight or earn plunder? If plunder is your concern then stop warring. Easy as that. Otherwise suck it up, build your towers and take the plunder loss. It's not really that much of a loss overall anyhow.