BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players (EDITED)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HTLFreak, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Devs,

How about giving a big boost for long term KaW players which will double as an incentive for new members to be long term players. This would encourage new players to stay and play and would give them a large goal/reward to reach. The following is something to think about:

50bil bonus for every month active (have a minimum hits to establish activity)

1TRIL bonus each full year of being active and if they miss a month then the bonus is cut in half every month missed for example - 1 month missed = 500bil bonus, 2 months missed = 250bil bonus.

For clarification on why I am proposing this:
    1. If you war a lot then getting bigger is nearly impossible unless there is some bonus other than hitting EB's.
    2. When building a war account, putting up towers kills plunder so warring and building becomes even harder.
    3. This would be a good alternate for the largely supported "Change your build day"
    4. Changing your build AND warring a lot is nearly impossible.
    5. After 1 year of playing the game 1 trill is not much to massive accounts (150bil per HF upgrade = only 6 upgrades...), it is very helpful to those that want to change but do not have time to hit a lot of EB's AND do wars, and it is A LOT of gold for new players to look forward to when starting out in KaW.
    6. Giving a badge for all of the money 1 year players have given is...not appealing and giving xstals would just take money out of the devs pocket.
    7. I figured something BIG that is HARD to get (NOT a hand out) unless you have a lot of dedication to the game would be a great way to show appreciation to the KaW community. Make the requirements HARD to achieve.
    8. To increase the odds of there being more long term players by giving new members some nice goals to reach if they stay active.

Also, I have read several posts about this idea being exploited...how could this be exploited any more than current activity exploits? Either you are actively hitting or you are not unless you are botting which this does not increase your ability to do that...what am I missing on how this could be exploited?

2. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

It would be nice, but to be honest a player of my size does not need a bonus of that size. If I got one tril I would be a lot closer to hfbc.

I would rather it help smaller players vs bigger players.

3. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Because people wouldnt make alts and exploit this.

4. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Yes.. Support

5. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

There's exploit in everything

6. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Also support

7. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

I think this could potentially be a good idea, but if you just unload once a month and the next guy is unloading every day how is this fair. It's not so......

My Idea
    Instead of going a monthly basis go on a daily basis. 75 Actions and you don't lose any long term payout.

Instead of it being a trillion maybe 250 Billion for 1 year.

Any other thoughts or ideas?

8. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Some kind of incentive program would be nice, feel like we play for nothing.

9. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

How's that fair for pvp. Do failed actions count?

10. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

You act like you should be rewarded for tapping a screen. Lolol.

11. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Exactly 75 Failed or Successful actions on an EB or another Player.

12. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

And what if you go on holidays and don't have Internet?

13. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

This would just be a refund to all those who got ****** over multiple times by the developers when the building prices changed etc etc.

14. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Skirmish. I'd suggest you don't go to the Antarctic for holiday.

15. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Hits are hits whether they fail or not. I think for that size of a bonus it should be hard to get so the number of actions should be pretty high. I think for smaller accounts they can just buy a big ally if they do not want to get bigger and for big accounts they can upgrade or buy back an ally...lol. It is just an idea for those that do not play a lot due to their being no real goal to reach that will give them a sudden boost in the game and a reward for those that do play a lot and help a lot of people in the game.

16. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

Support

17. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

lol i would love this but it wont happen. :(

18. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

How about this. You get 30 mil for every hit you make, maybe a bit more if you're bigger or hitting a bigger EB/player, maybe a bit less too.

Oh wait, this is already in effect.

19. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

This threat looks like someone just wants free gold this will make if harder for new players to come up the devs are always looking to help the new guy not the old

20. Re: BIG 1 Trill incentive for long term players

i agree what devil said