Bidding

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Cobra, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Sounds like Vegas count me in

2. Would love 1 1/2 reward Lol. I bid 500bl & win back 750bl

3. can't wait for this to be implemented and then have threads whining that gambling shouldn't be in a 9+ game.

4. Couldn't agree more.

5. I remember several threads being made during the nomad event about that issue. Bunch of crybabies lol, i'd be suprised if someone could name a 9 year old that plays kaw.:lol: it probably is the reason why this type of event didn't return though.

6. Dumbest thing I've ever heard! Gambling with in game credit at the low cost of 0$! Seriously lmfao! Other games have mini he's where you can bet & no one whines. Were not talking about spending RL money in game here, were talking about fake gold in game that can easily be remade FOR FREE! People will always haft to find something to whine about I suppose.

7. I like the idea :D maybe you could also pay 50 nobs to put in a "double pay" bid that if you win the bet gives you a double payout

8. Real money meaningless only if all of think its meaningless otherwise it says a lot

9. @no support cuz inappropriate for 9 game

Firstly- 13 game not a 9

Secondly- teaching people in a controlled unreal environment teaches people the dangers of gambling without having any real life circumstances

Lastly- stop being so stuck up about fake gambling, next you'll be saying fake attacking people with kingdoms isnt suitable for 13

10. Actually the game is 9+

11. Support!

Strange though, the thread doesn't seem complete without seeing Larry's infamous "no support".... sigh... lol

12. Actually attacking kingdoms is not appropriate for any game with a 9+ or 13+ rating. They work hard to build up and then some guy comes along and farms them, taking away that hard work and ruining their growth. Its incredibly unfair and I (along with many others) are currently in talks with ATA about having this aspect removed. This game needs to get back to its roots, and that will mean taking out PvP and having only EB's.