BH.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Zhuro is still active?

2. Makki was never in bh...people here got no clue about what they're talking about except probably Lana but the rest go no clue so Stfu

3. OP probably got accepted into BH for maybe a day or two and claims he's an original.

4. Sin unmuted!!! Or is it forums only?
    Ya, lots of 'I'm ex BH' these days. I'm glad u can talk cos u were one of first 3 members
    And Lana isn't my rl name so he didn't give out any personal info

Maka had alt in BH when we had BHearts on ca, I believehiii Maka

5. I can only talk in forums they won't unmute me... Even though I said I have learned my lesson I mean of course I did I've been muted for all the reasons already except for spamming lol... And ya I noticed a lot of I was in bh who they kidding there were only like 20 members we just had tons of Alts so we know

6. I spent some time at BH. Great clan. Desperation was the owner at the time. He is real beast. Always focussed on the strip target. Never distracted. Never talked trash. During fight with resilience family there was something happened. Deb left. Not long after last rights was born from nic. So many BH ended up there where they are still today I think. The rest were absorbed into kreuzritter and other ally clans, when they were pummeled by weight of numbers, not for lack of skill. I see many old names back there now. Blazey, also some ex loa and aah. They may be a different clan now but they still have a core group of serious osw veterans, and their new members I bet are eager to prove themselves.

7. Ya internal bs tore it apart lol all things must come to an end

8. But anyway you can't compare new bh with old bh... Old bh made its mark on kaw. new bh is still young and haven't gotten the chance to show what they're capable of. ya none of the originals are there but to be fair the core members have retired or doesn't care about kaw

9. @20 ppl with alts - yup and roster was usually at 50. I dunno why ppl make all those alliances these days and narrow down their own range of targets - bunch of spy alts loaded with xtals worked pretty well for us

10. Ya and that 20 is a stretch

11. And it's true ! Trouble never sleeps!! 

12. Bump 

13. No offense but ewww blazey check ur roster y is makki there and etc come on lol

14. Be nice nic :p

I'm following the new BH - seeing if they are as good as the clan we fought 12 months ago. Only time will tell man.

15. Ya old bh stripped all our targets except malak she's the only target we never stripped I love malak

16. Support BH 
    [​IMG]

17. The only? I doubt that

18. Is that u proph? Lmfao I thought u quit and ur suing ATA? Hahahhaha what happened to ur team of lawyers?