BH.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Hmmmmm......

Deadly is correct in saying you (Erok) should have at least 1 spy building up. At least you'll be DTW to steals n assassinations 15-mins every hour.

No, Deadly isn't taking sides. Neither am I.

Erok, has always been a bored dude and loves picking on peeps many times his size.

Even though I was not directly involved in his education in -WiG- , we did teach him the basics.
    So yes, he has war experience.

And no it doesn't take balls to:
    A. Threaten a clan
    B. Pick on someone many times bigger in an online game. >> because no one can reset you except yourself.
    C. Trash talk in Forums, WC n Walls.

Mr.Biscuit, I've met him in ZAFT during UWF v ZiG war. He is/was a good friend of Tinker.

Pup n TroubleMaker, I think I know who you are, found your old names on old / ex / inactive iG peeps walls.

I like everyone else is finding this interesting, as always when Erok steps up to the plates. Things happen.

So good luck to both sides since I have friends on all sides.

2. As of right now we are slaughtered :p here we go

3. Am I your friend male :D

4. Someone on my wall asking WoF to help fight against BH no way in hell

5. B4nd aid that was kila don't listen we dont want your help

6. Great! Cuz u wouldn't get it either way 

7. Hmmm interesting?...Not

Ḳℴαℒ@ Ħℯℛ℮

8. You wouldn't :( wow b4nd.. Time to go cut my myself because you just ruined my day. :(. Cut myself a bannana :). I knew you were an old bh member btw :D

9. You need to take an English course

10. Yes I did.

11. And I said I was former bh family not former bh...

12. Nikki. Can you teach me English :D

13. I can teach you Thu'ums and the way of the Dovahkiin

But no not English

14. I'm not hiding, my old BH name is Blazey, joined BH in July-August of 2011 if I remember correctly, after being BH perma farm for over a month and being stripped every night by Dis. He taught me lol Was always BH since then and fought in ALL bh wars. I'm surprised at people's ignorance who thinks BH is completely new. Name changes, mains vs alts, of corse lots of prospective recruits we are working on and will be weeding out.

Side note: PLEASE KEEP THIS PR GOING LOL

15. Are you really going to talk smack about Will? He's been here before your time. That's where he has been. Kk

16. The ways of the dovakiin :D. Legit?

17. Haha noob

18. Me a noob? Stop making me look so good...