BH.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Oh yea does that plan involve playing dead hoping we quit? Or self pinning on eb like his buttbuddy fiddler? Or is his plan to trash talk us to death and declare silly warsmaybe he needs a planner? Or some guidance of some sort

2. Lots of playing dead. :p

3. Omg hhahahahhahahahahahahahhayou edited that post quickly 

4. I've been told i've ejected, er, words, too early. :p

5. Deadly stfu

6. Deadly do u really dislike me? Kinda hurt my feelers when u said that. I thought we had like a special bond or something. Either way lol _hero_ was hilarious and I'll never forget the pleasure you gave me with that one

7. I think cratnas is still plotting a way to make me pay back that 350b

8. I don't like being silenced :shock:

9. Lol, mick, you're a brother to me. If it means anything, that was a **** load of fun. Those were some good times, and i still love ya (hetero). yeah, it's rather mean and ****, but i find it funny

10. No @ osun. He mad a thread saying I farmed him even though 3 hits 2 miss. I explaind myself. Didn't qq once

11. Then you started spamming forums and saying you where farmed by falcon and his followers :roll:

12. No. He neve farmed me. Pizza did. Someone 4x my stats at the time. And I was farming pizza back. imade athread telling falcon to 1v1 instead of hiding bh friends

13. ONE thread.-

14. 

15. This escalated quickly 

16. Kaw: I'll bump the threads you made for you then  and no you where winning

17. It did metal. See how much fun we have brought to these liarspvp isn't dead. pvp'ers are just dying out is all

18. I just bumped them for you 

19. Liars? Kk whatevs