BH.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Nope deadly no spies no sdps 

2. I can admit it

3. Lol -deadly- I thought we were friendsremember when we reset bombed cratnas? Good timesguess thats all in the past tho

4. I'd love to come at u bro but u so little..I may send ss of this to Dis tho, for giggles

5. Yep :D go ahead 

6. Clans change ... Beware of the unknown though, who says they're weaker.

7. Deadly you in :D

8. No kila he isn't stay of thread and hit please bro unless you want to seem like a noob keep your oride and dignity i already lost mine a few weeks ago

9. KaW pride and dignity not real life btw

10. I am a noob 

11. Ok lets go

12. You were never in BH, i never saw you. And idiot like you wouldnt have been let in lmao.

13. U just the right size for a farm 

14. Op, you now have me to deal with too

15. Go where nOob. U pinned to the floor

16. I don't know u and I was b h for a long time and looking at your build u were not bh either so all I got to say is no respect noob always support bh old and new respect to my black hand family 

17. Gosh erok seems like u have pissed the whole world off. Oh well now it won't be as embarrassing admitting defeat cuz u have tons of people on you

I just hope they don't keep you pinned and let me at least have a little bit of the action

18. Biscuit biscuit biscuit. I knew you well anyway... Yes i know no spies blah blah blah

19. respect biscuit

20. Satan- he just kinda bothered the old BH players. The other half speaking are suck up forum noobs