[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Obviously BH's lower members don't report inc because I've been hitting those ones. ;)

Make sure to ask ALL members before saying you are receiving no inc.

2. I have played longer than you have, "noob". New main account ;)

3. Look at my achievement, and I'll readily admit I've been less active over it than even Benny. Length isn't everything, ask my exes... 

4. Hi I'm PHART and I eat CRAYONS

5. Wow Milo nice new account bro..

And you're in a clan no one has ever heard of? Look at you vet

6. Salt if you want those allies back you best start saving.

How much did you lose?

No lying and saying you caught it at the start.

7. Thanks dude I made it this summer 

8. Ily ;)

9. I only lost about half.

10. good question. black hand WAS a once great war clan! this group is like watching the show "good times" after James died... yeah its still got the same name, but the show just kinda sucks now

11. this might be the biggest noobiest war thread I have ever seen. most of you are small enough to hit me :lol:

12. Senor!
    Did you hear the big news? We finally have 537million butthurt soldiers at our disposal - I mean at our side!

13. Hi Forums, it's me your favorite ointment ... I was told my services was needed in this thread :lol:
    After reading the NA vs Yafi/Zaft thread. It makes this thread looks like pee wee football :lol: :lol:
    Black Hand members looks like 6 year olds running around with over sized helmets :mrgreen:

*Rise of the Butt hurt family!!! Our mission is to be a pain in your ass* :lol: :lol:

14. *sprays some bug spray, clearing the room of noisy mosqitos*

Let's get back to business both sides :)

15. Wow Sakage, you're so cool with your bug spray. Teach me how to be as cool as you?

16. I hear that initiation for his classes can be rough and tough. You sure you up to that challenge? 

17. How many times have you left kaw now? This game itself must be too tough for you in general considering you need so many "breaks" from the game.

18. Ouch. I break your little heart or something?

19. How can one have a broken heart over a game? Stop thinking kaw is a love story Shesh