bfa jumping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UrFnN1T3m4r3, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Jeez I was on a mission 

2. First off, if it is part od the game mechanics, you had the opportunity to know about it, and had the opportunity to do it too, then its not cheating.

That said, i think that locking allies like everything else is the way to go, in the interest of fair play.

The other solution of course to even the field when bfa jumping is that apparent, is to strip the allies for yourself... just sayin.

3. I would hope the OP for this thread would do the right thing, and ask a mod to lock this thread. A public forum is not the place to discuss this.

4. Idk how no one said this yet but 100% refundable pots would solve the banking problem

5. Im thinking that at the point the matchup is made, allies can't be hired and allies can't be hired away from you until war is over. It's already that way with attacks and being attacked so the ally add on wouldn't be any different. This will also prevent those annoying hires during a war, it would be a great add on

6. Sorry for double post here, but you should have your gold banked before the matchup anyways, that's just good preparation lol

7. Agree with the second last comment

8. BFA jumping is a massive problem that needs to be solved. Anyone that thinks it isn't is a fool or is doing so themselves. This literally keeps a way for leaderboard players to buy their wins the same way they've bought their accounts.

9. They didnt buy accounts

10. I would consider the thousands of dollars spent on nobs and xstals buying their accounts.

11. Surely anyone can do this then? If you think it puts you at a disadvantage then di yourself.

12. Dropping allies so every weekend they lose trillions??? I dont think so. I see Amun_ra for weeks on same spot on leaders clan LB so i think you maybe butthurt.

13. Think your right I have alt in there and they all war 100% no one drops there allies that's just stupid dude your just Another butthurt player

14. There will always be a trick. A nice way around it would be to include max equip, bfa and cash out on match up strength calculation. Ppl would still be able to cheat by selling/buying pots, with a 25% cost though

15. Easy fix, as soon as you find out who your match is unload both bars on them. People might not want to go into match up with as much cash out if they new that was going to happen 

16. Are clan warred 1 on lb when we are nunber 29 on lb i believe pillars of chaos does bfa dropping and hiring back