BFA Cap needed in indy wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /lock bored with this thread.

2. I agree with the fact that bfa doesn't need to be capped and a formulea is easy to work out to balance the teams but IMF I don't agree with current system as it's pot luck to who you get as wc etc or if you even get one and I strongly disagree that not enough sign ups to make tiers work. With thinking like that it's why some business fail and some succeed don't look at current sign up as low look at the reason - it's because the system is broke and rewards are crap. I believe if done right sign up will be bigger than season 1 bring back non transportable ee etc.

3. IWar fetches 6-10 match ups generally speaking. Random sign ups get pot luck its to be expected. Why wc's don't step up usually is cuz too many couch potatoes point out every mistake n turns off most wc's from bothering.
    My last IWar was 68 vs 68 n no wc stepped up so this noob on iphone tried wc n i sucked n we lost of course. Thankless job n why many wc's lost interest.

The top tier only is where large gaps occur in BFA. Capping BFA or other changes r needed or top builds know winner before war starts most often. Hardly a competition. Also as Red stated ppl can only massage buttons so fast excepting those who bot n they r out there believe me when multiple actions in 2-5secs on inc. i don't blame TROLL requesting a lock as per usual it always goes sideways n geez he knows his stuff n ppl still argue old days n stuff from other old threads.

All that matters is if its status quo or r changes coming. Clan wars r in need of injection of life n incentives r simply not there. Remains to be seen what S5 brings when it happens.

5. No support.

Dev is monitoring all the stat. before matching and setting the roaster. I feel he is in total control on bfa bfe before setting roaster.

Inactives and mole is a seperate issue. Sometime we at lower stat has same problem too.

I request dev not to alter anymore in indi wars. Its a plan of killing indi wars to accomodate more primal war.

As we have only got indi wars to do and have some decent fun after long expolit from LB+ SH.

SO NO BIG SUPPORT FOR CAPPING.

THANK YOU.

6. I say kill round war and add indi primal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.