beyond a joke.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________V___________, Mar 30, 2013.

1. As i said in cc.
    Blame the community.
    There are either not enough willing or with the time to war.. Or there are simply not as many people playing this game as appears to be.

2. Worms are WAAYYYYYY more annoying than omets.....

Trust me

3. Hey it's an worm again :roll: worm and others ...they are working things out and everone (most) voted for no match ups also

4. But not to tighten bfa ^

5. Devil, none of us/them knew it would be this annoying. Revote 4 Hope!

6. Try ebs maybe and grow ...??? Then try lb or high ranking clans worm ...,maybe states are something behind it

7. Why would I want to grow if I intentionally dropped my build. Stop being stupid dragon.

8. Ewar forum poster!!! Good times. Must be an intense war. Lol

9. Worm just be calm and telex you get your war soon ;)

10. Good enough for him to cast 2/4 the combat spells. :lol:

11. I'll get war soon? When will that be? I haven't been able to war since Tuesday. :lol:

12. What are you saying?

13. And you'll have your war just need to find an good clan :)

14. **** man that's bad sotra no match for war 3 times in three day like abouts should gas pic tcc or sumit lol

15. Me thinks Devs are trying to tell you something. I have checked out you're clan. We all see what you are trying to do. Lots of twrs, pure spy's, low stats on lots of players, decent bfa on most. Since bfa and stats are calculated now you may be forced to change builds again to get match.

16. Lol @ intentionally changed your build worm. I told you in your other thread with other guild hansel worms: stack with too many Gh and get no match. That's your problem and not the devs' nor the community's problem.

You are trying to exploit the matching system by dropping builds and stacking with small builds so you can overpower a "regular" clan. Look at yourself and your clan to see what the problem is.

17. @pummelor
    Just get the **** out of here

18. dont do ee wars. Boycott. Be like' ima baws yo. I dont need yo shitty wars dev. Ima baws . I go rate yo app 1 star and keep my money for donuts yo. 'Ima baws'

19. LOL **** off , im madbro