Better ways of spending £3/$5 than buying xstals for EE war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by james_bond, Jun 9, 2013.

1. lmao funny haircut boy

2. But that's only if you actually play 24 hours a day for 365 days straight. If you only play 2 hours per day, that's 730 hours of play time in a year. That's 21.917 cents per hour. Still pretty good, but still 11x more then what you just said.

3. Lol... Good distraction...

4. That last foto is sick lol

5. It's going to a lot more than 2 cheap bottles of wine to improve the person in that last photo....

6. Also that game that cost 60$ on Xbox plus 60 in maps so it's 125$ a year but when I have xtals I get kinda stupid with em and the go fast lol

7. Whats a quid?

8. LMFAO lotion and tissues

9. Just plain fuckin hilarious. Great thread.

10. Yea but when i spend money on something its mine.here u spend money on something the devs take it mmmmm let me ponder this.

11. Hmm...

By this logic how much of the internet should I have a share in after paying my bill for a couple of years?

Plus, if I watched a few thousand more movies at my local movie theater or pay the entrance fee to the local bar a few hundred more times than I'll be able to own those establishments as well.

Also, I own every single piece of gas and food that I purchase yet it somehow disappears thus forcing me to buy more for some crazy reason...

12. Am I weird in thinking the girl is pretty from the neck up???

13. It's only wierd if you're sober rastamouse. :)

14. LMFAO at gruff on page 2.