Best trolls on kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Apr 18, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Troops only gave Pars 515 battle losses @ 300mil each = 154.5 bil
    +30 bil b2b TFO/Reck (lol) = 185bil
    +2k items in event ....i can literally do this indefinitely. Pays inbetween HTE & ZTA and im not spending a dime RL 

...ok Pars you make 300bil a day you had to bank last night (according to you lol) thats minus 60 bil banking fee plus the 155 bil i took so your down to 90 bil a day. We can keep doing this then. 

2. Pars all you have to do is apologize to Rosie on her thread and her wall and I'll stop ...I've literally been playing like this day in day out for 6 years. I don't care if I dedicate this one acct to tap on you for the next 2 years or more. It's honestly no skin off my back.

3. You guys are cute.

4. lol and Pars atm you're roughly 3.75 times my size total CS. I can drop build just a tiny bit to where you're right at 5 times my size and I'll prob get close to 500mil a hit 

5. Bacon all u do is lie .....u think your only person I get inc from its hilarious.....we will see where u are in a week because as soon as the inc stops which it's already started to do.....then it's my turn.

Ps thanks for helping this thread to 11 pages .....I've not had a hit like this in a while

6. Lolol how am I lying? The SS is right above you and anyone can do simple arithmetic and see I'm telling the truth 

...you're an idiot Pars.

B ceeing ya furh da nex 2 yerrs booty 

7. Your turn? Lolol ...I bank nothing and the most you can take is 18mil 

I take 347mil 1st hit 260 last hit on FB 

8. I totally rely on the bickering and fighting to drag my threads past 2 lousy pages. For sure.

11 pages is pretty good for such maggoty maggot a player as poofan.

9. I mean seriously. The stupid noob just mentions Todd and myself and here we are. Tada! Wtf is that about .

10. Hey skinny like I said I'll drag this PvP and this sorry thread out for the next two years. I got no problem with that.

...he needs to alologize

11. I saw bacon mentioned and thought someone was talking about me I was gonna be like ummm ok I wasn't even on this thread

12. A fight in forums.........

13. Todd....your clearly still butthurt from the ass whooping I gave u at yafi when we disbanded your clan.....move on little try hard ....poor little guy ....I think I hurt his fweelings "sniff sniff"

14. Disbanded The Strippers Club? ...hold on ima pm predator and mrb now 

Skinny was there too lol ...u disbanded nothing 

15. Well your claiming your giving me an ass whooping so I'll just keep up the rediculous claims to keep this thread 95%bs and 5 %truth

Your an egotistical child who needs a slap from mommy to put u in your place....I'm happy to oblige

16. What ridiculous claims? ...SS Don't lie 

17. Like how your making 300b off me when I know u need to pot up to hit me and you've been mith in all day.

Or how you've mains twice my size.

Or that u claim to have hit me 500 times today.....despite the fact I've had other inc and losses on ebs.

Your a pathetic attention craving scab on kaw.....I'm gonna pick you right off.

Anyways it's bed time.....why don't u strip me with that easy 300b u earned today

18. Who said I earned 300bil?? Not me you said that dummy. I said I took 155 bil from you (SS don't lie) and you said you had to bank so you lost another 60 bil

...plus your fully def potted. You really are stupid 

19. And I never said I had accts twice your size  ...I said 100mil (3 of em') 

iPhone

20. U still wanna keep lying todd ?.....

Look no one on here cares about me or your pathetic forum posts let's keep out forums and in the news feed......