Best one-liner threats from enemies?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Nov 16, 2014.

1. :lol:

2. My genuine favourite :D

3. ill farm you into reset or ill make you fall in love with me :- woIfie

4. I've heard all of these. Awesome thread Jedi. LMFAO!

5. (my personal favorite from people that don't know I'm Balto) "I'm balto's alt I'll suck my main on you"

6. "I have your IP address and I'm gonna DDOS you!" Great, so what's my IP address? "***.****.***" wrong country, nice try though "I'm an elite hacker, I will destroy you" :lol:

7. "We are protected by zaft" - -KawUser-

When i was a ___ride_or_die____ member, we found a clan named ride or die and wanted to have fun. And kawuser threatened us with that.

8. Had a guy say his uncle was a dev and my account would be reset. I still have the message about his silence in my wall

9. I'm gonna get my sister to beat you up!

10. I've had this one too! So I gave him an address to his local police station.

11. Don't mess with a hacked k.

Exact words. Still on my wall lol.

12. That has to be the worst threat ever. :shock:

13. Not to mention completely fabricated.

14. I've had quite the opposite, people think I'm balto so threaten to farm :lol:

15. Get out of pin noob

*both bars are full*
    *you try to hit them and they are dtw*

16. I once got threatened with I'd beat you bad in rl, my answer " I'm 6'2 250 i think I'm ok. His reply "I only was gonna hit you 5 times don't be so serious"

17. I'll call my clan on you! They won't go easy!
    *Clan sees wall*
    *Gets Kicked*

18. "I'm friends with NaughtyGwen.".......,well, that is honestly scary. So, never mind. Better make up with that person.

19. I've only ever had arguments that never escalated except for that one with DayWing that was in public domain even then I kept him pinned.

Uh but there was this one fight, back in 2012 where I didn't obey the 'farming courtesy' and hit CAJUN_____ (Forgot name) but she called in help from this guy called 'Aerokhan'.
    It was awkward and hilarious.

20. Some of these have me literally crying laughing. I love it. Keep em coming!