Best one-liner threats from enemies?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Nov 16, 2014.

1. How would you like to fight ZAFT?

I never got my clan to hit you, but I may now. (After I received 50 inc from clanmates)

2. badboy hut me a few times and when u asked why he said "don't correct me" referencing an earlier forums post

3. I'm naked tap me more

4. Your my new bank
    I'm ganana farm you for months
    I'm getting zaft to farm you
    Your in my news feed NOOB

5. I'll 1v1 you but we can't use our alts

6. See you in your news feed

7. I know when you sleeeeep

8. I've had "im actually spragga's alt and I will destroy your castle" 

9. Wc post - That noob who is stealing me show yourself so I can farm you

10. "Do u want zaft involved"

11. How'd you like my scout bombs burning yo pots.. Take that *****!

12. Heres an old one.

"I'm Tejas alt, do you want me to get Majesty and Tyr involved?"

13. I will attack you if you keep farming me.

14. "just because i insulted you it doesn't mean im going to hit you back"

not really a threat but the insults that were said seriously had me believing we were in for a kaw brawl.

15. You just scouted me...
    You're telling LIES I'm not dtw

16. I loved that I hired an ally off of someone and this person was so ticked... So when the original owner hired back I bought again, just to get the mean wall posts again....

Then they reset, and I was like, that's 170 billion I'll never get back... But then I just started pinning the original owner.... They finally agreed to hire an inactive of mine... (They had a bigger clannie hire a 500 billion vollied no-stat ally). I felt like I won... I still check in on that Kaw-Coiple from time to time...

17. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the steals stop now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will farm you.

This one I used once in for a giggle after receiving some steals for posting an add, isnt one line and took a few speakers but was well worth the laugh.

18. "i'll farm you like its the last harvest" 

19. hahahaha