Bend over ( Recruiting)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Evil3, May 28, 2017.

1. I asked in cc could I recruit roni and everyone said they would farm me and kick u if I did lol was only a joke smh

2. Any chance you'd accept 74mcs? Ignore my current fairyness :lol:

3. Nice cover up story kyro .You tryed recruit me and trap .Why you think we didnt say yes ? Maybe its by looking down the rota you have a few kotfe runners and a few who were only in blackhand for only a fleeting moment then moved on to the next clan.But claiming they are blackhand 4 lifers.You want loyalty but those ex blackhand didnt stay in there long at all. What is yoour osw history kyro and is it checkerble ?

4. Wow man bring ur main out 

5. ask all those who hate me ! You obviously not a long term blackhand else you would know me from being b.h clan farm .Lol yet the b.h start over newbie kyro invited me in.That was so sweet i was very honoured !

6. H.k it's funny that all these claiming to be blackhand o.g's dont even know me !!

7. Well heres a bit of info for you my friend Con , you know Hot Knight invited me to join black hand years ago.Thats all the validation i need from a original and the roots of Blackhand .

8. He's stupid for trying to recruit people?

9. Didn't say that at all.

10. I'll post this again.

12. False quoting! I didn't say "Hmmm"

13. Can I steal that gif?

14. Accidents happen

15. So is the clan actually called bend over or is this just some pun to say Ben Dover

17. @roni obviously he's gonna post on people's walls to try and recruit them, what do you expect?
    And if the clan is a tribute to an older clan then so be it, if only hardcore ex BH members were allowed to join then there wouldn't be any point in recruiting would there?
    Also you're an idiot lel

18. No he didnt randomly post my wall.He saw me talking in w.c then came on it.Likewise Trap has been very loud in wc.If you dont like how we are then dont try recruit us in the first place.He knows about Traps osw history he was with me in Zaft corps /Ultra clan.But when we said no sorry we are happy where we are in our own clan .Then out come's the excuses of we didnt want you anyway it was just a joke.
    .i just think its funny how none of them stuck in Blackhand full term until it shut it's doors.So no loyalty to blackhand whatsoever. Else would never have left when it was open.