being farmed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Baron_Kaz, Aug 6, 2013.

1. OPs wall is funny. Zed being a noob, then offering protection in his clan. Odd recruitment method there Zed.

2. Well, let me say, I'm warrior_star. As I have explained to Dr_Zed, I returned hits. I never farmed people and i usually play quietly. Baron_kaz hit me first while I was camping. When I had wifi, I returned all his hits and he continued to hit me back. Like as always, I returned hits and I did followed him as one of my tactics to stop hitting. Unfortunately, all his hits didnt get through me but mine did. So of course, he asked helped

3. Sounds legit. I predict OP will get much more incoming now. Unfortunately I do not have an account small enough.

4. This isn't eb fairy land! FARM HIM

5. We need more players like you.

6. *starts digging up alts*

7. Fight epics from pin. Put cash in def pots allies and bronze bars when sleeping.
    Save $ in bronze bars to make sudden growth. Remember you loose 25% of savings. Build only high def stat attack buildings and L4 Guilds.
    If the farmer does not get bored with what may appear as cowardly self pinning you'll creep above his stats. When he appears to fail 5th hit or steal you have him. Continue to save bronze bars but switch to attack pots now. Ascertain the rivals sleep period. Set your alarm cash in bronze bars buy rivals allies and strip. This is how I have warred farmers. Don't cry for help, war.

8. You should try to CAPS RAGE on his wall..

THAT ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME