**BEEN RIPPED OFF** MOTH FOR MONEY/EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bridget_thePOLEdancing-Midget, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Was a waste of time. Next time just give inferno, aqua, horns, xtals and sods.

2. 1) the equipment sucks
    2) the fail rate and reset rate of mage are a joke

in other words.....

after the junk bow in fangs you should have known better than to spend money on moth hunt.

3. Spent $0. Earned 29k moths, all MMS. AQUA mohr

4. Devs knew a lot of players woukd spend a ton of cash on this just like any other part of the game. Its manipulation that every company needs to succeed at to prevail.

If you say it was free please get the **** off forums. You dont know KaW.

5. Lol sad you why dont you just quit haha

6. Let's be honest. The gear is weak but was easy to get. I am in full osw and still got 10k moths with mostly no spies used on eb. But I will restate the gear is weak very weak. After enhancing to level 9 on both pieces I can't even use it really. It does give you the chance to dial in your stats to a certain degree but it's to weak to really replace existing gear that's maxed

7. The gear sucks. I thought everyone knew that coming into the moth event lol. Actually it's even crappier than I imagined :lol:

8. Thanks Obama...

9. Sooo happpppyy Mby becuz I'm small but so

10. Ok so you didn't need to spend any money and nobody made you also the sword is very good don't understand what you people are complaining about.

11. It was free for me not a dime spent only like 3 htes were run in my clan in the hole time Mby 4

12. Da f it nice for me becuz I don't have 13ish mil stats or 11 lvl 10 equips it's for smaller ppl

13. This was a free promo, they didn't force to spend money. Didn't you learn from Halloween promo

14. :p hey owner long time no see :lol:

15. Lucky at least you guys all got two equip

16. the fang bow was good, and there was a lvl with fangs you could achieve that gave you a mixture of aqua,inferno seals n xstals and to get to that lvl no real cash really was needed to spend, but if you wanted the bow thats when you needed to spend, moths was the same deal but the equip is crap no matter what lvl

17. Hmm i didn't even participate in this event anyway..

18. This would be okay if it was actually free but being forced to do nml for a month is not free in anyway and stunted the growth of me and many players I'm sure. If they had released the stats of the weapons before this event so we could decide if it was worth it or not I'm sure we wouldn't be as mad.