**BEEN RIPPED OFF** MOTH FOR MONEY/EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bridget_thePOLEdancing-Midget, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Lol. No one forced you to spend money on the promo

2. I got 25k without spending money.. It is possible

3. Wonder when devs will make an event that doesn't promote eb fairyness and actually promotes pvp

4. I love it when ppl say it was free when there were ppl xtaling and buying and using seals to get the bigger moth drop

5. Phoenix that is a amazing idea

6. I thought the same thing mate, i mean rage and noob tears only have sentimental value, unfortunately not much more...

7. Phoenix im new what is this PVP tHING you speak of??

8. New players don't have a "long ago" loyalty achievement lol

9. Lord, unless you're under 8m cs and can't get into a fast clan or trying to get 40k, it was possible to get 25k. Kinda easy actually

10. Brick it was free you didn't have to spend a penny devs didn't say you have to spend to get any moths or prizes so it was free they don't have to do this

11. Yea but on the op side he did not have this advantage maby the devs should make like a 3stage promo 1for 8 m or so 1for 17 m or so and 1for pvp all having there special ok (not crappy but not invincible ) equipment advantages this would devide the the type of build requirements into 3 parts so that there was a more fair field for the eb hunters and a ffa on the real players who still do good ol pvp I miss my old account face book had to be deleted well time to go chill lord out and have a kawing time.

12. Haha lol brick :)

13. Recommendation to the devs, don't give equip in these promos, give ONLY aqua and inferno/ sods horns

14. What do u mean rip off? Ice tail is better than ur req mith sword. Same attack when at lvl 12 but better defense

15. Doesn't matter...
    ITS FREE YOU ******* RETARD F-R-E-E!! AS IN YOU GET PAID STUFF FOR FREEEEE!!! jeez

16. And I did not spend a single dime so your point is proven about the cost was a choice it just depends on how the person plays the game if they spend the$ then they should know that there is a chance to be on the down side ️.

17. Yeah these equip suck, equip from eb are even better, I'm just gonna get those to max lvl.

18. Brink they let ppl who war get moths they didn't have to do that either just like they didn't have to do the promo be lucky u got anything and you DIDNT have to spend a dime goes out to everybody else complaining saying it bull **** no your complaining is bull ****

19. Mike I would like a aqua and inferno only eb that has a ok drop

20. Wouldn't mind so much but all them crappy ebs n hours spent for equipment that doesn't even come near the old equipment I'm sure I'm not alone what a rip off moths has been n I don't think I'll b taking part in anymore promo's bad job Devs