**BEEN RIPPED OFF** MOTH FOR MONEY/EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bridget_thePOLEdancing-Midget, Jan 15, 2014.

1. It was free for one.

For two, that's your fault. Many people CLEARLY stated (including devs and mods) that you only get the one for your level.

Stop whining.

2. How good should the equipment be? You hear a lot of people saying it sucks but really how good should it be? It was a promo that lasted a month.

3. Yes it was free but clearly was a ploy to bring money with big levels. You could not get that many moths in an ordinary clan doing nml in 4-6 hours.

4. You know what's a rip off? God damn equip resets. That is ******* rediculous

5. How should it be? It should be half decent with a fair shot at enchanting like the rest

6. I spent like 20 aqua and 30 inferno getting my moth dagger to level 3 before i stopped and realised i was being very irrational, yes those fails and resets suck

7. Best lol I see is lvl 12 sword being better than lvl 10 with sword overall (not s2 version).

Good job ;D

8. Mith sword*

9. Should be like mith equip. No resets. No fail

10. OP, you have great Estoc equipment. This moth hunt helped the people who can't do EE wars.

11. Op don't cry and complain you didn't have to spend money so ***** somewhere else because nobody gives 2 fucks no support

12. I have many new farms after reading this thread... *Cough Cough (Juggernaut) *Cough Cough

13. This event was not free for anyone who participated in it. Lots of time was spent, and you know what they say, time is money.

14. Dumb people r dumb

15. Support for shades!! great dude and great EE player!! lol

16. It would have been nice to see stats first of course- so we knew what we were paying for. But, I can't say I'm surprised at what it ended up looking like maxed.

17. Don't mind the selfish idiots part!That was an accident.

18. It's kinda surprising that are gryping. If you were apart of the fang hunt, you would know how this works. Only the noobs thought that we were getting all equip from past levels. And you are certainly no noob op, so next time, please read things better.

19. Everybody just shut up on this thread. It's pointless.