Be An Armchair WC: WC strategy discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Stay on topic and do not derail, spam or incite further issues thanks.

2. Most of my mismatches come from Primals, Indies have been fairly close for me recently. It seems in primals you get one clan with higher attack stats and the other clan has higher spy stats. There are exceptions, but it seems 4 out of 5 times the higher attack stat clan wins.

3. Awesome job one thing though bigs should only hit smalls if going for Ako as they lose min about of troops. Also if a LB is diving and weak remember they pay over 100 mil more than maybe your current skim target depending on who it was so make him skim after that if he truly is weak. Try your best to keep track of as many xtals on thier side as you can at least the top 20. Have your lb ass the some of the bigs you'll be surprised how effective a lb that can ass other lb strategy is. When thier cr 5-10 sko in the first minute because your 1-5 ass them it's going to be a Great War for you. Also remember coming up since they are lb they pay so much so best to take them down and sit on them even if they are Dtw troops and high spy sit on their regens. Good job

4. I see so you would have had LB assasin Lb at start and have the smalls take care of the spies.

5. One thing I am unsure about is the gaps between lb players. I'm sure it is much wider than between players ranked 1500 and 1501. For example, we had Lb 6 and LB 9 in this war. How big is that gap? Would a lb 3 be too much for a lb 8 to handle, or are they still close in bfa?

6. Frog.. You can't handle more than 2lb.. That's 40D or 32H there.. Each..

7. Thanks Ashes, but I got big hands.

8. Very nice thread Frog.. EE is great fun and UR thread is written with great care.. 

9. I couldn't be a wc, gg to you because at 20b down I'd have cried

Also nice thread and story

10. Good trackers always make the difference

11. So I dont normally share my strats with many people but... here goes nothing... First you want to make a spread sheet of your roster and theres showing true adt and sdt ( they are mechanial caculators that you insert to your SS then you want to see build types you have quiet a few build types including ( sh , ssh, ssh\t , H , ps , ps1 , tank, and hybrid) In order to wc properly you need to full understand the mechanics of the game like a hansel can still be attacked at zero troops IF they have gold out, theres many more but im to lazy to tell it all so my suggestion is that you read belemorte's forum on mechanics, next you need to catagorize your builds in groups of 4 1) attack heavy 2) deffense heavy 3) spy heavy 4) hybrid then do this for opponents team after this is done you need to focus on priority targets like leaks (people who pay alot, or are faster than most) these are the targets you need to ko immieditly. Now you want to put attack builds on other attack builds they can easily plunder. Then have your smaller spies scout them to zs ( zero spies ) next you want to make sure your leaks have targets they can plunder and sko quickly on then have your bigger spies ass there higher ssd (static spy deffense , wich is diffrent from spy deffense\towers) then have the smaller spy builds ass the smaller ssd players. This gains you plunder, controll , with the least amount of leaking. Please understand this is very basic and I would never share my tricks ive learnt over the 3 years and 200+ wars ive war commanded. Theres alot to war commanding and alot of the really good ones wont share there stratigies, also this strategy is based on regular wars not primals. Theres lots of gramar errors and proublay a few missed spelled words but this is a basic guide, hope it helps. Any questions pm me! Thanks for reading.

12. Wc'd 200? That a hell of a lot. I'm just a NoOb with a few dozen under my belt.

Have to remember that I didn't have enough time to really go into the detailed mech of all 81 ppl I was facing. I just took a blanket approach and hope our tracking would outshine theirs.

As you noted, we tried to zs skim targets beforehand.

I'm not a fan of too much information overload. Perhaps this is where I fail as a wc. .

13. Lavathan wow thx so much for that info outstanding for me trying to learn to wc i struggle with mechnics on how to match the groups that info really cleared my head and frog plz dont let this forum post die outstanding job on forum post been a while sincce i have found a forum post even worth reading keep up the good work

HAPPY KAWING

14. Lol I'll try to keep it alive. Hopefully others will post their experiences as well.

15. I've only tried to WC twice before, the first was back when we had 2 hours to prepare for wars, I managed well enough and we won.

The second time was after the war prep time had been changed to only an hour. After figuring out that I would be needing to do something in the last half hour of that time I tried to get a plan together in the time. And failed completely. Though thankfully our tracker was good and we managed a win somehow.

Haven't tried to WC since then because I imagine a similar thing to happen if I were to. Would like to give it another go to try and get better but there's not really much room to try and learn how to.

16. Go back on "hiatus" eb fairy

17. Good job old friend. There needs to be more wc step and try it. The only drawback is when me atroops sly troll fonzy war we are always asked to wc. Sometimes its nice to set back and war. Very few can wc and be high in actions takes lots of practice. Its also easier warring with ones that know how to war.

Cheers frog

18. yea i tried to wc and war its a art for sure i still cannot doit

19. Cr vs cr is the best way to wc 

20. I wc once before.

Then I took an arrow to the knee.