Battle List. LOLWUT?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TotalOne, Sep 3, 2012.

1. The Battle List: A Guide to the Notorious BL Button

So I've been dry lately. Bored, no ideas to make forums a better place, so I decided to make a trolled guide to the button that the newer people never learn to use. Vets know the ways of the BL. And if newbies are trained well, they will use it as they grow up in their KaWreer. I use the button quite often, and love to get the butthurt and noob tears flowing. Today I will teach you all how to use this fine little button on your home page.

[​IMG]

Please note. The battle list is the circled and pointed to button. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough

Once you click this little button that can do so much damage if used properly, you will see something like:
    [​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE AGAIN, the account names that pop up are NOT going to be the same as in the picture. Don't freak out when you see different names ad rage on about it, it's not your fault, it happens to everyone.

Once you get to this, you can now choose your victim. You have 3 options. You can view their profile, attack, or spy them. Different actions go well with different builds :roll:

If you attack, and are successful, it will look something like:
    [​IMG]

And if you are not successful, it will look like:
    [​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE, the plunder that you make and the troops you lose will most likely NOT be the same as in the picture. If you have not figured this out by now, you have a problem!

Now your other option is spy. In these photos, I will only be providing steal actions. Yes there are more, I'm lazy.

A successful steal will look something like:
    [​IMG]

And if you are unsuccessful with your theft attempts, it will look like:
    [​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE, you will not earn the same plunder as me, or lose the same amount of troops, most likely. Please, do not rage quit and blame it on me. I am giving hints on what to expect, sorry if you don't really get what I'm trying to note.

Now there are some other options you can use to mock your enemy. KaW even gives you a link right to where you can put this mocking every attack!

Please move onto viewing, the "Post on your ememy's wall" button!
    [​IMG]

Sorry if you can't find it, my big red pen-manship skills are a little dull lately and it all kind of blends in. Although the post to wall button is in the same spot, do not confuse it with the repeat action EB button. It is not the same thing!

A few tricks to gold

Now, alot of you fail :lol:

Just kidding.
    I am going to provide you all with some expert tips to successful actions that are highly classified, and only known to few.

My favorite, is, the Potion
    Commonly known as a pot, or pots, the potion can be bought in the marketplace. It is key to winning battles, and increases your chances. The higher the price, the better. If you're looking to bank your gold in desperate situations, bank it in attack pots. You would know to do this if you had half a brain, as you cannot lose them from other people.

My second favorite option, is Mithril
    Widely known as mith, mithril is the drug of KaW. Once used, you are instantly addicted. You must have a lvl 2 castle for this amazing feature, and it can be earned by system wars or bought when on a rare mith sale. There are many options to increase attack, spy, hide allies, change name color, and make your enemy lose more. I'm not going to go into specifics, because there are guides for that.

There is much more to how much you make, % math stuff, retaliations, etc... But I'm not going to go into that, because it's not related to the point of this thread. Also note, this thread was made for fun, and to slightly troll. Thanks for reading, KaW on

2. Forgot the bold :|

3. So tell me, if you use the BL so much, why does your clan have a haunting in progress and why do you have 17 bil in loose change?

4. Set out nicely, good concept...

Yet most on forums do know about the battle list...

5. Notorious fixed

6. I'm still confused...... Which one is the battle list button? You didn't do a very good job of pointing it out......

7. I know, the bigger pen size didn't fit on the screen so it's kind of hard to see. Sorry about that :|

8. love this! Also found the sarcasm just right ;)

9. Was hoping I would have been on your BL pics :(

10. Wait..... Who was the turd with only 3 pots? :lol:

11. Oli- I think you're too strong for me to hit :eek: :lol:

12. Chief- I dont know, but I noticed that too :lol:

13. You expect me to use a list with no repeat button???
    There will be ice cold drinks served in hell before that happens

-later watching news-
    BREAKING NEWS!
    Iced beverages ate now being served in hell!
    That make you piss blood for 3 days but still an iced beverage so I hope you didn't make any promises regarding this topic earlier today!
    -Me-
    Son of a *****...

14. Dangit thats what bugging me! I forgot to mention that the post to wall button is not to be confused with the repeat button

15. Battelist will always be the best way to mock people when bored.
    People, you need to stop crying when someone hits you once. Or even better - hit back 
    Keep Calm And Gangnam Style 

16. Qwerty, you made me lol.