%-Based Equipment & Banners in Primal Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Philabuster, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Re: %-Based Equipment

Has note: got a 7 lost streak with soul reaper , had to use % Abyssal , to finish last weekend S4

2. Re: %-Based Equipment

As far as wat kaw admin told us yes it's only banners, reset equip ,perm equip(from pro packs), and achievements that count in primals ....

That being said they are all percentage based (unless the first 2 propacks only old players know them)

I would not put it past the devs to make this over site and not be able to distinguish between one type of percentage bonus and another ...

Will be interesting to see the response if any to this thread and the validity to claims that does or does not count in wars .... If it doesn't, makes no difference to error on the side of caution ... If it does count those 4 pieces of equip are pretty standard in everyone's arsenal and really wouldn't effect wars AS LONG AS EVERYONE IS AWARE and given the opportunity to equip this stuff

3. I'm hearing a lot of non evidence here. Just shots in the dark for what may be an exploit.
    All equipment, such as swords, boots, trinkets, etc. Are counted as bfe. No matter what their bonus says. When you equip them, they get static stats based on what your stats are. That static bonus is cancelled out for primals, and added back in after the war. There is no design oversight, no flaws, no magic gap. Your banner, achievements, and propacks are the only thing that apply.

4. Re: %-Based Equipment

jeesh you know the answer - we did whole of season 4 being one of the only clans who did NOT unequip like idiots throughout

spin it how you want - bfe in no shape or form is included

hands up if that unequipping worked for you then in primal lol?

all it meant was a large number of you were unequipped for indie wars

5. I'm a moron troll :(

6. Re: %-Based Equipment

It does in fact change those %ges. Go ss with and without an ice guardian shield, etc. and see what happens. The facts of the matter are these:
    1: people look for advantages whether they exist or not
    2: the %ge equipment does in fact add to the same bonus %ges that the banners/pp do
    3: The devs are known to commit oversights, especially when it comes to knowing how their own game is played
    4: unequipping/re-equipping for primals will only affect your stats if the devs messed up
    5: unequipping/re-equipping will only affect you in indi if you are not aware enough to reverse this after your primal is over…

Now this all being said, i completely agree that it's possible but not necessarily guaranteed that the devs screwed this up, and 100% agree that they should answer the question thoroughly and not just with a "BFE doesn't count" type of answer. Bear in mind these are the same people who first said sh wasnt a problem and then said sh were the only problem. The same people who said that stripping in ee was a common "tactic" as their reasoning for originally not limiting ally sales and then later reversed that as well.

7. Upon re-reading, I actually explained it wrong, hang on. I will fix.

8. To my understanding,

That whole bonus page is your BFE/% all together. That is what not being used, to my understanding. That's why when you change the equip around, it changes and shifts.

But, regardless:

it says no BFA/BFE/DTS that means in no way shape or form is it used in wars. How can it count if it's not being used? Now, I agree. The Devs could have overlooked this.

9. One thing u are incorrect on in this statement %age based equip is not static ... Although it shows a static number in ur Bfe screen it is infact %age based on troop lvls the sword is stronger when full troops and weaker at low troops ... It has been confirmed atleast 3-4 times by devs in forums and thru several posted emails from devs

That's wat makes this an interesting quarry

10. Lots of people have offered there opinion on this matter, some having valid points and providing proof. Though the question still lingers and I would love to get an official response from ATA staff.

11. Going to have to go with Troll and Vixen on this. If anyone worked out exactly how to optimise for primal wars in s4 it was them.