Banner Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Steph, May 8, 2014.

1. Great idea for a very important cause. Please, Devs, make this happen. I'm more than happy to spend real cash if donations go a designated breast cancer charity.

2. Then why not just donate the money?

3. This is a great idea

4. @Grey, sorry that my post wasn't clear enough for you. I'm happy to spend real cash in KaW if ATA will donate all proceeds to a breast cancer charity. My mother had a mastectomy several years ago and the family donate every year to the hospital that cared for her.

5. Bacon what I said before still stands stay off my thread ️

6. Support the tatas

7. Support. Raise awareness!

8. Support

9. Whilst i agree the cause is worth the support the idea is a little perplexing considering the nature of how kaw devs seem to run the game.

So you're asking the devs to spend their time developing this stratagem for these new banners. That involves spending money on staff to make said changes. Ok. So what then? Would you want them to donate money?

Do u even kaw? Seriously. We can't even go two weeks without them implementing these ridiculous equipment hunts to line their pockets. Great ideals. But reality seems to be against ideals.

10. Support, wonderful idea op

11. Support, my grandma had cancer.

12. My brother actually got nose cancer of all things. (No joke). Hit a golf-ball sized tumor in his noggin and can't swallow. What kind of banner can you make for him?