Baltimore is Burning

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by heeeeeeeeeres_BUCKEYE, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Dang...i think the post scriptum was racist too :-/ or that was a good version of racism? =)

2. Not totally true A_smooth_criminal. My parents didn't let me to play with gypsy kids. And they are white.

3. Well, it's not necessarily taught by either side per say. It's kind of like... You grow up hearing negative things about that race so much that you develop the same thoughts as your parents did.

Kinda like how some kids group up as christian but move on and not believe later on

4. Yes per say it is taught. All other races are taught to hate whites.

5. It is what it is. If you keep hiding from it, it will never change.

In a city that has received more help then small countries gdps, it's a little disheartening. Gangs have a grip on the city. Before the gangs moved in it was drug crews who were associated of BGF. If you want to know how the gangs act, and think read up BGF doctrine. If you can obtain it.

As far as the kids go, of course people take advantage of the youth. That's how people have gained power for the past 100-200 years reliably. Once you infect a individual with thinking that they can do anything. They do anything.

If you tell people they are being oppressed long enough. They believe it. Even if they live better then 90% of the global population. Instead of blaming the infectious social epidemic of drugs and the cycle of violence that follows that lifestyle. They blame whoever those in charge want to blame for their own political agenda.

Taking about what gangs are doing is not a stereotype. It is a very specific subset of society that has too much control.

6. How many crips and bloods do we need to make superstars in popular culture before we wise up?

How many times can we watch Serena Williams Crip walk. How many Snoop Doggs to we need before we say no more? What this people are representing is death. Destruction of their own people. It's not cute. It's not a game. It's not cool.

How many gang bangers are we going to idolize? Cater too? That's a problem. It's not a solution. It's not a symptom. It's just the wrong way to go about advancing together as a society.

Seriously. I wish the rest of the black peoples would wake up. We need to bury this trash. Not enable it. Not cry when police go into a gang infested neighborhood. Hit em hard. It's up to the people to stop the nonsense.

7. So......can someone give me the abridged version of this? I have been working many extra hours so i can pay taxes for those who chose not to work and cause crime sprees in their overly abundance of spare time since i became an adult who makes good choices with my life and holds my children accountable.

1. Someone was shot and or killed, prob not white in color
    2. Someone shot or killed said person.......prob lacking a tan of any kind.
    3.the city went bezerk ranting, trolling, breaking and burning.....this is becoming a monthly thing now a days

So how do we break this cycle?

8. Sticking up for gang bangers and heroin dealers is like white people sticking up for Nazis and Hells Angels. No one cries when they get it.

Black people need to break the cycle.

9. I believe majority of earth's people have a basic view of the world where it is ultimately someone's else's fault, not their own.

And when they're found to be wrong, people begin to backtrack and prove why they did what they did and place the blame elsewhere.

People allow the stereotypes to form their opinions for them.

10. It's not about black or white. Or the past history. It's about police brutality.

The problem doesn't rest solely on black people. There is a racism problem in America. For all races.

11. Freddy Grey sold heroin for 20 years AJ. How many people died from the drugs he sold? How many OD's. That's the martyr for police brutality. Get out here man. For real.

He was a known heroin hustler. Selling packs on the block.

You can follow that. A lot of are not. And we won't. There are real incidents of people who don't deserve the treatment they get. I will never have sympathy for gang bangers or drug dealer.

What gives them the right to sell death AJ?

12. Not that I defend criminals, but, come on. His past is only relevant to try and get the cop off the case.

He sold heroine for 20 years? Okay. If he was a really bad guy, he'd be in jail right now. The courts let him go. Was he doing anything wrong at the time of arrest? No. That knife he had? Legal.

13. You are being scammed. Follow the money and tell me they care about you or I.

Look how people are looking at black America right now.

14. The old police department of Ferguson looked at the black Americans like a personal ATM.

Makes me wonder if you're right. I'm just a dollar sign 

15. Well regardless brother. Baltimore is going to continue it's downward spiral. If that's progress, then I'm lost.

Hopefully the next martyr isn't a drug dealer, strong arm robber, gang banger. They took too many of my people.

Like DMX said. Ready to Meet Him. The irony

16. Lol.

The entire argument about his past is irrelevant and unneeded. Just used to support the smear campaign against him. People are buying into it too. Kool-aid must be good....

Must be tough on the cops now, yah know. These body cams are going to show all their deeds. Good or bad. I wonder what else we'll catch. And I wonder how they will still be defended.

But, eh, what difference will it make. This only 1 out of a million problems that won't be solved in my lifetime.