Balancing bfe...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have you ever had about a 20k stat lead on someone. You have full pots and max mith and you keep on failing. That's the max rancor equipment. A HLBC hansel with no BFE could barely touch a max mith/pots/Rancor Equipment lv10/BFArich GH. Unbalance just reeks.

2. Was talking to op not u station

3. Btw - they haven't addressed BFE only BFA so far....

4. My solution is just as cosair said. Pure war. Just consider the builds.

5. @Kay. I know they havnt yet. But theyre talking about it.

6. Sorry farmer ;) and corsair Ty it's a breath of fresh air to see a reasonable person with an opinion post a sensible statement wether I agree or not willy u too

7. I see stupid people lol why don't just pull all the safety nets off and lets all clans ee with what they have mmm where would you be looking up at the full force of zaft RCA cr lol lets see if you win then I mean why not real life wars don't say ok you can't be to strong or we can't war (I see stupid ppl ) lmao

8. Grow a pair or we don't care.

9. ^ I cant tell if the alt agrees with me or not lol

10. He's posting with a stateless alt just to get a rise out of people ... Sit don't get how we entertain them in forums

11. Lol at op for comparing this to actual wars that people have fought and died in you good for nothing piece of ****! You tapped a button to "earn" your equipment in a game that won't exist in the future if they don't fix the issues. Get over it dude and talk about all your hard work when you actually have to do some.

12. ^ do you know what i do for a living? No? Then hush. U dont like my argument then tap that button and stop trying to sound all high and mighty.

13. Do you know what I do for a living? Nope, either way what you or I do for a living is irrelevant, comparing the facets of this game to actual warfare and basically belittling those who have died in combat is downright rude and ridiculous at best. You do not "work hard" on this game. You tap a button repeatedly as does everyone else who plays this game so leave the sob stories about how hard you work at the door cause once again, they are irrelevant.

14. How is it belittling??? This is a war game. It simulates war. Of course its gonna be compared to actual war. Nevermind your opinion is irrelevant and has caused me to derail my own thread. Smh... y did my thread have to get the over zealous lame?

15. Ok let me put out some valid points that you may or may not actually understand:

1. If BFE does NOT get fixed then come around season 4, 5 or further down the road you will have experienced war clans dropping down to 100-200k cs and warring way smaller clans that stand no chance no matter what they do due to their massive BFE. For a good example look at all the people that dropped to GH for this past season.

2. If people do not have the opportunity to participate in these wars because they are so outgunned and have no chance to win the wars will die out as less and less actually do them. This will eventually kill off the new player base because the new guys won't stand a chance and this game will become unprofitable for ATA and then they will shut it down permanently canceling all of the "hard work" that has been done by all.

3. The majority of the people that are fighting for this has a lot of equipment, lots of them even got their full rancor 50 to close the season but thinking logically they understand that the game can not continue in the future if this does not get looked at.

4. Your "hard work" has not been belittled or made null in ANY way. Your advantage still happens in any eb that you participate in, and it even carries over to if you actually hit someone out of EE wars. You will have a major advantage over someone close to you in size and depending on your BFE someone well over your size.

Does any of this make sense? There is a reason people are talking about it and not just to gripe or complain cause they don't have it. I could war every war if I chose but I don't, not a fan of system wars and not so crazy about equip that I have to have it all and have it all maxed so I'm definitely not complaining so I can get some sort of handout, the game needs to be balanced however so that this game has a future.

16. @flame.That is a well thought out statement. One you should've used from the beginning. If this is case then maybe the devs could hold two kinds of wars. League wars(with all your matchmaking rules) and casual wars(accounts for build size only) both would reward mith but league would have seasons, maybe some sort of bracket, and a clear clan winner. Casual wars would have the same mechanics as league wars and replace old system wars. You could sign up for war anytime and it would match you with another clan close to ur clans cs who also signed up.

17. Or maybe in league you could war at any moment as well and they could have different leagues for different skill lvls like in starcraft.

18. And the higher the league your clan is in the higher the payout

19. If items are going to be capped then xtal purchases are gonna be at an all time low, we all wanna grow to be strong not grow an be forced to Do a set amount of damage. Lmao I guess the name should be kingdoms at not so quite war :/ it's pretty pointless to work ur ass off to be in a whole nother class of restrictions lol we can't even talk like warriors now we can't even be at full strength when full who ever accumplished this change should get the whiner of the year award...

20. War god...

You got put in your place by an intelligent, well thought out counter point... Do not try to all of a sudden brain storm it into "leagues" and "divisions" or any other such nonsense.

You haven't even spent the time it takes to build EB equipment, and obviously didn't dedicate the time in season 1 to war much.

If you did then you would be on the otherside of this argument. Why try to further complicate things when it comes to match ups?

Use ALL factors that contribute to a kingdoms strength match up clans and let there be war!

May the best clan win - its really very simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.