Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Sep 12, 2013.

1. i mean one over all lands and some guilds

2. If the two builds are at the same troop levels, than the attack power will not be greater for the balanced build. This is shown in the calculations. If Mixed has stronger troops than balanced and they both have the same amount of troops, than the Mixed will be stronger than the balanced at that point.

Also, that doesn't even cover the fact how you will make more plunder with a Mixed Build with 1 balanced building. That is because of the 5% increase to plunder for the defensive buildings.

3. And to answer Nobody, the building you place - if you only place one - should be a balanced because of the two added attacks. No other reason.

4. That was brilliant... Also your standard hansel only has 1 attack build but can have up to 25% of their build attack if they wish.

5. Versa, at a given troop level (let's take 50% for simplifying), both builds don't have the same amount of troops.

While you might say that a mixed build has stronger single troops, it has less troops than a balanced build. This is why a balanced build ends up with higher stats than a mixed build.

6. Read

Mind not blown.

7. DN, I wouldn't try explaining it to him. He is stuck in the state of mind that he is right on what ever subject he discusses. I have told him, and will tell him again how it works. He doesn't want to accept the facts & numbers. It's useless.

8. Yes they do, when you take a mixed build with one balance building, it has the exact same number of troops at 50% of a bar as the balanced build. Also Im not talking about a full unload, In talking about the same troop levels. Must you seriously try and dispute each little aspect? I've clearly stated this isn't about anything other than similar troop levels.

9. Also, I've mentioned exactly what you just said Kassio, in my thread on page 1 if you even read it all the way through.

10. Thanks versa, I see no holes in this. Good thread :)

11. And Jab, I have never once told you you were wrong :lol: all I get from you is "You're wrong, thats not how it works" when I clearly just took the numbers this game has given me and did very minor calculations. You ask me how I derive my answers to my theory, and I told you and all I get is a you're wrong even though you have admitted a couple pages back that mixed is stronger than balanced at equal troop levels which is EXACTLY what I've been saying. I don't understand why you have to come in here and declare it all wrong because you are bringing in elements that don't even matter in this discussion. I've stated time and time again that this method is only effective when fighting from pin and at equal troop levels, I even admitted in the opening thread that the two extra attacks the balanced buildings get make it stronger from an unload but the part you keep dismissing is this:

The Mixed Build has 1 Balanced building in it to give those two extra attacks!

This means that they the mixed build can hit those extra two attacks. I can do some more calculations if you'd like but this means that the Mixed will make more plunder on an unload and be stronger through the whole bar of troops, both during unload and after regen.

12. Ok Versa, so you admit that at 50% troop level the balanced build will have higher attack stats than a mixed build. Well, it is those raw attack stats that will determine the success of your attack, not the stats per troop used up in an attack.

13. No I don't because 50% for a standard mixed build will have less troops than 50% troops on a balanced build, that means they are not equal troop levels. You are saying exactly what I am calculating out. When both builds are at equal troops, the mixed is stronger. PERIOD. With mixed at 50% and balanced at 50%, they are obviously not equal troop levels.

14. Tier One
    Workshop(att)@50%= 60,000/40,000; 1k troops
    Stable(bal)@50%= 50,000/50,000; 1k troops
    Barracks(def)@50%= 40,000/60,000; 1k troops

Tier Two
    Forge(att)@50%= 180,000/120,000; 1k troops
    Beastiary(bal)@50%= 168,000/168,000; 1,050 troops
    War Cathedral(def)@50%= 140,000/180,000; 1k troops

Tier Three
    SubFact(att)@50%= 540,000/360,000; 1k troops
    WarAv(bal)@50%= 493,500/493,500; 1,050 troops
    SummCircle(def)@50%= 410,000/540,000; 1k troops

Tier Four
    CF(att)@50%= 2,589,000/1,716,000; 600 troops
    COE(bal)@50%= 2,368,600/2,368,600; 650 troops
    TL(def)@50%= 1,966,800/2,592,000; 600 troops

Tier Five
    Hatchery(att)@50%= 6,408,000/4,247,000; 500 troops
    Colony(bal)@50%= 5,862,450/5,862,450; 550 troops
    Garden(def)@50%= 4,868,000/6,415,000; 500 troops

Tier Six not included because LV3 isn't out.

15. One more try at this clarification. Given equal troop levels from either regen or pin, the Mixed is stronger than Balanced. If both builds have 20,000 troops and the Mixed Build's troops are stronger, it is obvious that the mixed has stronger attacks at 20,000 troops than balanced builds do. I am not comparing the two from a full bar or for a specific percentage, I'm comparing exactly at a given troop level. If these two builds have the same amount of troops at any point, the mixed is stronger. I am not talking about percentages.

Now throwing in that balanced building with the mixed build, it is solely to incorporate two extra attacks. This means the mixed build will make more plunder on a full unload than a balanced build. This is a completely different subject.

What I am saying is that the mixed build is far better from pin than a balanced build AND it yields more plunder per unload due to the fact both builds have 26 attacks but the mixed gets an extra % per attack due to the defensive buildings for 24 of those 26 attacks.

Any more questions or disputes? That is the clearest I can make it.

16. Would you like me to tell you how much each attack burns in raw stat power? I can, but I'll let you know that balanced buildings burn less strength per hit(stronger attacks(well, not necessarily).

I'll ask you again, like I've asked before, you're speaking about if each build was to regen from 0?

17. Ok 50% of the troops with each build from a regen (For Jab because you won't stop asking about regens).

Half of a bar for balanced is 7 regens or 35 minutes.

M (w/ 1 Bal) - 25 buildings with a regen of 83 after 7 regens = 14,525

B - 25 buildings with a regen of 83 after 7 regens = 14,525

OMG! They have the same exact troop level after 7 regens.

Obviously they aren't both at half a bar, but with them both at the same number of troops, the balanced is at 50% and the mixed is at 58%. That is only because the balanced build has more troops, this isn't the discussion.

The discussion is which is stronger on a side by side basis for attacks at equal troop levels.

18. I'm speaking about if both builds have the same number of troops. Granted it be from attacking, regen, or anything that causes these two builds to have the same number of troops. How it happens doesn't matter.

19. Peace. :)

Alright, after debating with you for a while on this subject, I'm going to walk away because now you're trying to get tricky by throwing in other buildings(an extra balanced). We both see it differently, clearly, so I guess there is no point continuing it any further.