Balanced Build Questions

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Xx-Last-Of-The-Lost-xX-, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Ok i have a few questions. Is it worth it to expand info highlands first before converting all my buildings to COEs and SOS'? or should i convert then expand?

2. I always buy whatever is cheaper. If the next land is cheaper than your next upgrade, then buy the next land.

3. I agree keep all ur builds until ur land costs 3.5 bil then I convert then when the land costs more than 7.5 bil or 7.5 bil then I upgrade....

4. buy 4 highland before starting convert

5. I started converting on 5th but I regretted it

6. i would first buy land till you reach the 10 bil land. then convert your T3's into level2 T4's one by one.

as for SOS, keep your guilds until your next land costs more than a fully upgraded T4. then convert your guilds to SOS.

7. i got to 27 lands and converted to coe and sos level 2 then once get 30lands go to level 3 but now waiting 4 t5

8. Convert when exploring is to expensive but don't leave your SOS on level1 go straight to level2 or 3

9. I got to 12 highlands and replaced my aviary with a CoE and when I got my 14th highland, I began the long, slow, 1T convert to SoS

10. I did the exact opposite and regretted it when all my SoS were L2 and i was only making 17.9m/ hit on the haunting.

11. Previous post @ xxlarge

12. I converted my beastiaries to guilds when I had 20 lands now I have 31 lands and no clue of when to convert. :/