Balance game out for smalls (30m cs to 100m cs)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sweet_Serenity, Apr 16, 2016.

1. This has probably got the most hard headed unintelligent people posting on here. In which makes this the exact reason as to why kingdoms at war is a dying game.

2. No support. Making a game easier makes it boring and uninteresting.

3. Support great idea that want get listen to lol

4. I agree to the fact of drops its really unfair on event drops for people who are small , but yes regarding growth part kaw has changed and u can really enjoy in whatever tier you belong....

5. Still support

6. when you realize it will take you 5 years to lcbc

and the game will be dead by then

7. Another "balancing" event just started :)

8. Re: Balance game out for smalls

You've been in a Hte clan throughout your entire kawreer

9. Re: Balance game out for smalls

So much of your rant is based on misconceptions about drop rates. The biggest of the bigs do not get 1300 from asof/lotl in one unload....I know, I help run the clan that they're doing it at. Now sure, if you pop a crux chest and get 3 unloads in, maybe 2.5 unloads, you can get over 1000. But anyone can use a crux to double drop rates and see that, you don't have to be 150m cs to get that result.

You're simply basing so much of all of your arguments on incorrect information. Like many others have said, kaw has never been easier to grow and catch up in as it is right now.

10. Devs have done plenty to help new players, except for adding new ebs, giving them incentives to play the game and actually making upgrades reachable. My new alt just hit 6 mil cs, makes 45 mil a hit as a hansel and the next upgrade is 26 bil, and that's for a build I just made. Seriously ... Extremely low plunder compared to upgrade price and no way of achieving it other than events and HTE. There needs to be more to this game than just that. Please, it gets old and is widening the ginormous gap.

11. Op is under the assumption that the devs care about retaining newer players rather than milking the cash cow or whats left of it.

:lol:

12. Just grow yourself. Every other player went through the struggle of having crap stats. It would defeat the purpose of the game if you matched the rewards of a 100mcs player to a 30mcs one.

13. I see people with 1/8th the actions I've had and twice my size. Win events, pay the devs... Get a big account. Pretty simple stuff right there.

14. What about an account like mine? I am Abyss Complete and was BC before new lands. Now I'm 140mcs approx. and you want a new person to get 100mcs for free? That's close to me size wise and you say I get nothing? They play 1 day and get 100mcswhile I play 4 years and get 140mcs. It screws people like me over essentially. I have alts I have grown to 45mcs in 3months with the events

15. You get about 2t with 1000 silver bars, I got 600 silver bars last event and that's like 1.6T  it's not hard, I'm below 30mcs and events help especially with silver bars.

16. You're an imbecile

17. Read your post back to yourself and have a great day

18. I've been playing consistently for four years and I'm under 100mil cs. Why should a new player be able to get to my size quickly? That's not fair

19. It's to mainly help players like you grow, not people smaller than you. You'll be growing faster too, not like they will just catch up to you. Its people your size that aren't upgrading fast enough anymore. Its people that have been playing for a long time and can't bc that needs help, not anyone else lol Bigs will always stay big, that's why they won't complain, they know that no matter what devs do for people smaller than them, they will always have that edge. Its people who are slow or don't spend but think they are big because of their cr in their own clan that seem to have the mentality of - Since it took me so long to get this big, I don't want anyone else to have it easier than me.

20. I'm so confused from OP to this jumble on nonsense above from OP. Is there anyone with a filter to explain this to the laymen