Balance game out for smalls (30m cs to 100m cs)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sweet_Serenity, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Re: Balance game out for smalls

You say it's easy to grow, yet you've been playing for over 5 years and only 66m cs. Donno is the only one that can say it's easy to grow, but he spends a lot of money. He's 500m cs,and his account is less than 6 months old, but how many donnos do you see around growing that fast and being thst engaged? Just him.

2. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Firstly, please stop assuming playing for a certain amount of years automatically means you should be a certain CS. My growth has stopped/slowed dramatically over my playing time because I've ran several starter clans and built up a bit of BFA. I could be helluva a lot bigger if I chose to run to a HTE clan or abandon my home clan to hit LotL/ASoF and if I put silver bars towards UGs. I've never seen you before this thread on forums, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions on my gameplay and CS. You've quoted my whole response and only chose to comment about my 5 year achievement and CS which is basically irrelevant. My point was: new players can grow at a decent pace too. But they need to take the time to learn first. What CS I am and how long I've been playing is not relevant here when we all choose to grow and play at different paces.

Secondly, I didn't disagree with you about there being an imbalance. There is. And I also agree this game is geared more towards the higher CS players. In terms of events, a way to combat this would be for item payouts to be based on actions. E.g. it could be 1 item for every 2 actions. It still favors those who wanna xtal but encourages people to be active and get better rewards. It keeps it fair across the board and encourages high activity which is good for the game. There's already been a HL price slash. I imagine HF will follow eventually. Ebs plunder have been increased. I'm not sure what else devs can do in terms of improving balance in the game? I know there's lots they could try in terms of new player retention. But I'm not too sure what else can be done to improve balance in a six year old game. But I would like to hear your suggestions :)

3. Re: Balance game out for smalls

If the game is already geared towards bigger cs people that means that their time and money spent on it is already being rewarded. Which is why devs should make it easier for everyone else to become big. I'm not saying make it so easy that it'll only take weeks obviously, but it shouldn't be expected that new players take the same amount of time to get there. I should also clarify that the first 25m cs is fast enough already, I am referring to people who are between 30m cs to 100m cs that needs more help in growing, those are the smalls that I'm refering to, whether they think they are small or not is another story. When upgrades are costing 18 tril per building, it takes you a very long time to make that gold. A 300m cs guy is making 4 - 5 tril a day, he will be growing 4 - 5x faster than you leaving you behind. Devs need to do something to prevent that gap from widening by helping you out.

4. Re: Balance game out for smalls

If they have a global event on every event then that will basically fix the brand new player problem cos 500 SB could make them low land complete with still 700-800b left for HL.

5. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Support

6. Re: Balance game out for smalls

No support do cripples

7. Re: Balance game out for smalls

No matter what u do people complain. Tbh I think it's embedded in their dna. Soon u will get food stamps on kaw at this rate

8. Re: Balance game out for smalls

OP must be a democrat, "it's not fair that those of us just starting out who haven't done anything can't compete with hose who have put in time, effort, and even money!". Go home OP, your an idiot

9. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Lmao! So no shared anything? I'm sure you can pay your fair share? And u didn't build that! Did u? Just be honest. Kaw built it for u

10. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Ok well since the concept of older players getting it easier because they've played long didn't come to you how about this.

Riddle me this then, explain in your mighty wisdom on how I got top 50 in a event with my build, which is smaller than you.

They have a bigger benefit than size. They pay there way that's the big dirty secret.

11. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I say, stay in mid and don't try to be BC and have a build that looks like a hybrid but is actually a hansel or an attack build that looks like a hybrid or a hybrid that looks like a hansel.
    That's the beauty of reaching Abyss and OR lands, you can play with the mechanics.

Explore all lands and never upgrade buildings beyond level 3. Do your math and enjoy exploring builds and mechanics.

12. Re: Balance game out for smalls

You have one top 100 in a pvp event. How is that relevant to bigs getting 110 drops off hte from one unload? And 1300 from asof/lotl with ONE unload? You probably get 26 drops from one unload on hte. Try for top hundred again in the next event.

13. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Simple solution... $10 promo they can buy 1t in silver bars. Promo is available for purchase until there "new badge" disappears and they can get REALLY far into the game and Devs still make money.

Reason why they allow them 7 days to purchase is so that they don't let it slip by and whatever clan they join members should tell them to purchase it.

14. Re: Balance game out for smalls

You do know devs haven't changed the drop rate since they started pumping out events, they have been constant with ever so slight changes.

I've already told you that size is a contribution and being better helps. But what you don't understand, if you actually tried it's not noticeable what is a huge factor is spending, which is something you clearly do not do a lot off.

And about me being top 50 in the pvp event and getting top 100 banner I was was contending with people who was 2 times bigger than me, but I was smart with the way I played the event and with a little bit of money £15 I blasted it. If I had spent the same as everyone (300-500) is of gotten 1st

15. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I started playing during the jewel event and got 2k items (2nd best tier) and I wasn't even in the game at the start...
    Event rewards are only based on activity and luck
    Also if they really wanted to do well, rotwb and hte are always available

Also, I got top 100 in pvp twice at the time.... size is a factor but it's not a deciding factor (that is activity)

16. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I made an alt a little while ago in just 5 days I was 7.5mcs on it without volleying from my main or anything....when I first started playing this it took me 6 months to get 7.5mcs they've already made it stupidly easy....you think the 2t in sb is for bigs? pfft no that's basically pocket change at this point or a nice "little" splurge that sb however is huge to smaller builds. and no you don't need to hit lotl and asof getting 1300 drops per eb you can hit whatever rotation in the right clan get out do some PvP and some wars and you can one of the highest top fixed tiers with just activity and no spending

17. Re: Balance game out for smalls

What you are saying is ok, and I do see what you mean, but at the same time its about being active a lot to grow I don't see why people want to grow fast. Its a game its to have fun make friends and enjoy how it plays
    But this is my view and its what I learned playing there's nothing different being big to small we all the same in honesty option

18. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I like growing slow, I tear down build every so often which doesn't help my lcbc goal but I have accept my finish date of 2037... Unless more lands come out.

19. Re: Balance game out for smalls

The main thing people need to take into account is that the reward tiers are actually in favor of the smaller players. Larger players didn't get events like this to grow when they were small and even getting 500 sb from an event means a lot to a new player. If a new player gets 500 sb and I get 500 sb who do you think will benefit from it the most? The new player of course.

Also just remember in pretty much any game you're rewarded for growing so why should a small player be able to immediately beat a BC player in an event? I am all for helping new players grow which is why I like how the events give a nice reward to people who take part but honestly people can't keep expecting new players to be as good as large players who have either put more time or more money into the game.

20. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Ya true and its right about a lot of things they tired but you can't make everyone happy