Balance game out for smalls (30m cs to 100m cs)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sweet_Serenity, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Idiot serenity. The number of players that I've mentored over the past week ALONE shows that most small accounts aren't alts and inactives. You clearly don't know what you're talking about either. This clan for newbies that I am in, and the last couple that I was in, are mainly filled with newbs not noobs. Sure, there aren't as many new players as there used to be, but they still exist and I have met them. They need no more assistance than they already have.
    At first I hoped you were baiting. Now I can see that you are just plain dumb and have no idea what you are talking about.

2. Re: Balance game out for smalls

If you were actually good at the game, you'd find ways around things. If you feel as if you're not getting anywhere? Then quit you idiot

3. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Devs really did good with Ee wars. As far as I can see a mixture of both Ee wars and ebs are needed to grow faster. More war participation especially in events will give you better rewards

4. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Looks like you are still trying to find your way. 4 years account and you are still not big, but of course you think you are a big.

5. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Yea there's people trying out the game but they won't stay for long. Your large clan of 20 people have 9 without any allies. They won't grow, will be bored and go inactive soon.

6. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I can feel my brain cells falling out of my ears. I really hope that you are baiting.

7. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I give up can't argue with crazy!

8. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Why don't you concentrate on growing your clan of 20 people first. Unless you think its already big enough? Maybe also try teaching the bottom 9 how to buy allies so they actually make gold when they hit eb.

9. Re: Balance game out for smalls

With a mentor like you who needs farmers damn you yourself need some serious mentoring noob. Don't troll a serious discussion.

10. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Sadly, he actually thinks he is doing a good job.

11. Re: Balance game out for smalls

$ made from big spenders far outweighs $ made for new booties. So who do you think they're gonna serve?? Be patient they might throw us poor folks a bone one day :)

12. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Seen longterm if it was able to grow faster as a mid, u were big sooner and thus the real money u spend has a bigger value imgame. i spend quite some bucks in last few weeks and well, it doesnt make growing alot of easier. xtals do for sure, but as i alrdy said, ug costs r same for me as for a big acct but i do not even earn 25% of their income while doing same.

13. Re: Balance game out for smalls

14. Re: Balance game out for smalls

So you're expecting to have a easier time getting high in events than the oldies?

Not sure how it's harder for small people anyways since all you need is dirty hte clans or hit ps / hansel during pvp

But anyways I'm just going to say sit down and shut up they are having a easier time because they pour 100s into the game so they can win, not being some person who writes to forums crying about a imbalance without understanding or knowledge of how people are getting High in events.

15. Re: Balance game out for smalls

The players that have been here for years have earned the right to get something back. The newer players get free lands and quicker builds that are dirt cheap... Yes at one time we actually paid full price for every building we put up. IMO the devs have given the newer players more than the older/bigger players so I'm not sure why the people just getting into a game expect the same things as someone who's been here for years... But on that note you can look around and see how easy it is to grow. We all started with war beasts tfo, ect. So suck it up and do what you gotta do to grow and stop asking for more shortcuts it's almost a joke how easy it is to grow now.

16. Re: Balance game out for smalls

It is pretty easy to grow now. But that's because we know the game. We know which ebs give the best gold. We know how events work to get good silver bar payouts.

New players don't have the knowledge of KaW that players who have been around a few years do. Of course it's easy for us to say 'It's so easy to grow now' but that's because we have the knowledge to grow quick.

New players basically have no idea what they're doing. They don't know what MP is. They don't know hitting items in ebs is a really quick way to grow. They don't know how events work in order to get those silver bar payouts.

So yes, players might have it 'easier' but they're starting a game where they have no idea what they're doing which can slow progress dramatically and is probably why most of them don't stick around for the long haul.

I think that's the main reason players don't stick around. They don't understand what they're doing. We can slash prices or increase eb plunder or whatever as much as we like but that doesn't increase a players understanding of the game.

Players need to be engaged. They need to have fun. New players are like a fish out of water: confused and wondering what the hell is going on. Devs need to make steps to improve player retention. Slashing prices etc. is a bandad fix. Lots of good ideas have been thrown around, a few that come to mind are: we desperately need a new tutorial, putting players automatically into new clans that will have people to help them and providing them with allies automatically. Just a few ideas. Slashing prices (just an example) sound like an incentive but what good is that if players don't know how to grow and make gold in the first place?

17. Re: Balance game out for smalls

I've been playing for 5 years and I'm only 20ish mil cs, i guess that makes me old and small as a small player therefore I disagree with op

18. Re: Balance game out for smalls

IA-Crazyruggy - very well said. I think redhotvixen said a similar thing and to be honest slashing prices and increasing plunder helps those that know how to play or manipulate the game more widening the gap not narrowing it. New players need mentors or clans that are built to engage new players. I think a daily login reward might help with retention of new and old players

19. Re: Balance game out for smalls

This is my.forum account noob

20. Re: Balance game out for smalls

Smalls can't sit in hte clans and win an event. You get less than 40 drops per unload on hte. Bigs get max 110 per unload on hte. It's not that they poured more into the game too, just that they've been here longer and are bigger.

The top ten right now are hopping to different clans that are almost finished asof/lotl. They skim and unload ONCE to get 1000+ drops. That's how they are maintaining their high drops, not from hte.

Game will not last long this way. Spenders will retire and there won't be new spenders to replace them cause it takes too long to get big. Of course the rapid drop in revenue for kaw every year already shows that.