Baiting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wordwaster, Oct 11, 2016.

1. If you don't have a fishing license no one can tell you what bait to use, without the contract to enforce the fish and game cops are just criminals

Is the same with building permits, without the permit no one has the right to trespass on your property to inspect your work

The contract makes the law

2. 1. Did you call word a girl? 0.o
    2. I can testify to the fact that he has a job.

3. I believe you 

[​IMG]



4. I really wish this were true.

5. Bacon rind is actually really good bait and doesn't come off the hook as easy.

6. I caught a 20lbs snapping turtle with bacon

7. As posted earlier bacon is one of the best baits ...is oily so puts out alot of smell for the fish. I've caught buncha big mouth bass with bacon.

8. Sunnies work for turtles too. I caught a turtle that later bit by next in half with a de-headed sunny

9. ...turtles eat anything they're basically water pigeons

edit: flightless water pigeons

10. daphnia please forum ban everyone, they were warned on page 1 thank you peasant

11. Are you impersonating a moderator?

12. Have you met benny?

13. Guy in Canada was hunting in the woods, game cop walks up to him and asks for a license, the guy says he don't have one, the cop says well I have to take your gun

The guy tells him that's OK he has another one, the cop says I'll take that one too, the guy says that's OK you can take all my guns until my last gun and then your only taking bullets

So the guy goes home and don't think anymore about it

Cops raid his home, they take all his guns, they arrest him and he's charged with threatening a cop, hunting with no license, and he had plants too

So I don't know what happened in court, but they had given him some paper to sign, the paper said, if you see a game cop just don't talk to him and walk away

They dropped all charges, returned all his guns, returned all his grow equipment, they kept his plants, and they still leave him alone

14. ...I guarantee you're not like this when you go to the DMV 

15. you're not pretty enough to be this stupid ):

16. Am I?

17. Recent findings suggest it's possible to type words on a mobile phone while being employed.
    Crazy stuff.

18. Bacon is gross the only bait that attracts purple catfishes is $$$$$

19. I have never caught a fish with cash... it lives no scent in the water.