Bad/Funny Halloween Experiences

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Azulean, Nov 1, 2016.

1. So halloween is here(or has passed for some of you) and the season is all about being "spooky". Yet the scariest thing during Halloween is probably the kids coming to your house. You don't know what's coming, and for around maybe 5 hours you get bothered and forced to get up off your couch to answer the door. And then you find you're giving away free candy because they're wearing a terrible costume from the dollar store.

Trick r' Treatin itself comes with its own dangers, what with the night time and the possible clowns :)lol:). Really don't understand this holiday (my legs get sore walking that much as well)

One year I had been one of the houses that decided to not give out candy and apparently be "stingy". Because of this I walked out the next morning to literally find my mailbox ripped out of the ground. And now I no longer live in that neighborhood (yay).

Anyway if you have had any bad experiences or funny stories write em down below, let's hear it :)

2. This one-time this particular house was stingy so I ripped out their mailbox, rad times hence trick or treat,

**disclaimer I totally made this up, but serves you right I'm jk**

3. The scariest thing that happened to me tonight (still halloween for me) was when I was alone on a point in bf1 and there were at least 12 enemies on the minimap....

tl;dr I'm a loser and stayed home to play bf1