B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V2.0

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Azulean, Nov 7, 2011.

1. A Guide To Land Completion.

Table Of Contents
    1. Getting Money Quickly and Finding a Good Place To Earn Cash
    2. Max Plunder

Getting Money Quickly and Finding a Good Place To Earn Cash

First, the basics. Never start off just sitting there, that's why you are playing this game in the first place.๎‰Start off asking for hires. If you know any good friends in KaW with good cash, ask them to hire you.

In the meantime, start questing. Do excavate until it is done and then check on your cash. Build as many lands as possible, then once you have more money, build stables. Try hitting someone on the battle list and look for someone with lower stats then yours. Hit 2-3 times until you can build stables. Repeat these steps and you will have enough money to unlock tier 2 buildings. http://mochiland.com/wp-content/uploads ... 00x270.jpg

By now, if you want to upgrade stables or build a tier 2 building, it's your choice. Find an active clan that is doing warbeasts, awakening, or the despair. Hit in those Eb's until you have sufficient money to keep exploring lands. Once you get about 15 lands, upgrade your buildings to level three. Now, if the clan is doing an item eb like forgotten ones, or to the chamber, be the first to use items. At the end, you get like a 900,000,000 bonus for forgotten ones, and a 1.5 bil or more bonus for to the chamber. Use this money to upgrade lands, and repeat until you have enough money to build all lands and unlock the highlands. After you complete lowlands, convert all forges, war cathedral, ect, into level 3 tier 3 buildings one at a time. After that, upgrade your castle to level 2. It will unlock the alchemist, which will greatly increase your winning in wars.

If you have about 1 mil combined stats, join a clan doing no mans land. It has been found that when you do no mans land, you get way more money then haunting. Keep building highlands until 4 lands, then build tier 4 buildings on them. Convert your level three buildings into tier 4 level 3 buildings and keep going until all lands are filled with however many tier 4 buildings and a ______ amount of level 4 guilds. By now, you probably have _____________ att and def, and some number of spy att and def. You should get billions in money for building highlands. From here on out, you can build whatever you want, lands, or maybe stables. :D

Max Plunder

When you attack someone, you gain two types of gold: plunder, and plunder bonus. Plunder is determined from your buildings, and plunder bonus is based on your plunder bonus from buildings as well as allies.

A forge (lvl 3) raises the plunder cap by approximately 144,000 profit
    A tier 3 level 3 troop building raises plunder cap by approximately 324,000 profit
    A level 4 guild raises plunder cap by approximately 432,000 profit

You can tell your plunder bonus is maxed out when the last three digits of your plunder bonus is 000 (unless you have an odd number of level 1 tier 3 buildings, in which case your max plunder will end in 500). For 24 sub factories , plunder bonus is 24x432,000 324,000=10,260,000. This means that if you attack someone, you can potentially gain nearly 10 million gold in one hit!

A little quick note on builds. If you want to have stables, forges, or anything else, it's your choice. If you want attack, go ahead. It's a free choice and I just decided on a balanced build. Something simple, but can get you a long way. Just a quick note.
    [/size]

2. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

Looks pretty good, but you need paragraphs and not just one big blob of words

3. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

Thanks, told you that it needed editing. :D I'll fix it later.

4. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

Some of that infos wrong and you start off with t2 builds not u2

5. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

T2

6. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

I'll fix it.

7. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

Light colors on the words are a little hard to see. And yeah, maybe space out more, add more titles, maybe pictures, and so on.

Good luck on the guide and keep updating to make it better :)

8. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.0

Just Edited THread. Should be better.

9. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.5

The blue is still a little tough to read

10. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.5

Not bad, maybe needs a little more work ;)

11. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.5

Thread has nice potential. Change the aqua colour to brown.

12. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.5

Edited Colors.

13. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.5

Yellows a tad bit better

14. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.5

Much better. ;-)

15. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.8

Hello, anyone who is reading please comment on it.

16. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.8

I didn't even read it but judging by comments, it's not bad :p

17. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.8

another example of a guy who tries to inject to others his own build. hmm. but i wonder why is it that guys who make thread such as this one are not hlbc or something. where is the credebility on thay?

18. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.8

Meh,
    The op enjoys making threads. I see nothing wrong with that.

19. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.8

*guide threads

20. Re: B12345blue's Guide To Land Completion V1.8

guess you're moose... just saying.๎…๎…๎