AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Obviously u care, or else u wouldn't have taken the time to write a post

2. I took the time to write the post to display the second part of my post, however, I found the attention that cart is trying to grab as amusing

3. Bully? Yeah let's go with that. We didn't start this war, we didn't bring others in first, we didnt set unreasonable cf terms. Pretty sure everything we did this war was as a reaction to AWPs, threats and moves. Now that AWPs allies are throwing them under the bus its my job to get others they've annoyed to cf on them? ...get off it, and join osw or just continue to troll. I'm sure you'll pick the second.

4. Pinned. Nub sauce.

5. Why is the osw runner making such a scene. I am also surprised that Aztec is not farming this runner. He is draggimg their name through the mud.

6. I don't know how we're getting crushed, but I guess you're some omnipotent being that knows what's up. Might want to check your math again, because unless there are more clans than ig and foxes that can have more than 100 members , then the amount of clans on our side wouldn't allow up to 900 members.

A matter of time till what? Am I gonna get a treat? Are u gonna strip me? Maybe u wanna burn the thousands of pots I bought for this disappointing war.

And let me let u in on a little secret destroyer......you're not worth our attention and that's why you're not getting any inc. we don't pay any heed to butthurt forum warriors such as yourself. U wanna get inc, join awp, and I'll personally unload on u so that u can won't feel worthless anymore.

Cheers mate 

7. The funny part is that Aztec nor clan A pinned me, in fact it was an enemy of yours, there's a long list of people who don't like me, walk to the back of the line please

8. @dragon

This just proves how weak Aztec is
    They can't pin 20 players and still have enough troops to unload on a 16mcs hybrid

And 900 may be a little off but it's 450+

9. So you are a kid.
    Just an FYI, I know more adults on this game than kids.

And we are thankful for that.

It didn't start out 900 to 20. But you are right, it is only a matter of time. As of now we are warring people who sit on kaw but don't play. Seriously, the social aspect of this game must be strong cause it's the only possible thing our opponents can be doing. No ebs, no inc.

Your forum appearances full of butthurt leads me to believe it doesn't even matter.

That wasn't a mic. It was just a frozen fish stick.

10. LOL!!!!!!!! At drops the mic. Relax you wannabe eminem. You've been watching 8 mile too much

11. So which one is it infinity because your lame clan members eruption of tears has tried to claim that he hasn't gotten any inc. now your saying your getting so much I have to wait my turn. Well atleast your honest enough to admit your clan member is full of it.

12. I'm not a big fan of Eminem, isn't 8mile a movie about him, the drop the Mic thing is an inside joke, and I can't really explain it without breaking the tou

But yeah I guess I'm a kid, not 18 yet but not 14 either, actually it's halfway between those two (yes I'm being confusing on purpose)

13. Destroyer, you are not involved in the war, so please stop it. Either square up, or let it be.

14. If you didn't notice I'm a teir 4 eb, but I actually hit back...

Does anyone think it would be perfect if i just changed my name to "thorak" and when I get stronger I'll just change my name based on the strength of the eb so when I'm albc I'll be scrag

It probably sounds like a horrible idea but I just thought of it

15. I am letting it be. But the squaring up part is coming soon to a theatre near you, grab your popcorn

16. Hmmmm, you promise? I do notice you're flying a banner that a little birdy said was supposed to be merging in to awp. But yet you're not there, i guess the waiting game begins!

17. Lol chaotic pride think they are significant 

18. Kinda odd to hear coming from you.

19. Significant enough for 3 threads from you guys the attention of Clan A Family which is probably a top 5 alliance in terms of numbers. So yes, we are somewhat significant, I have been instructed to keep quiet so I shall do so. Good day!