-austinpowers- 1vs1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Foxes-Hearts, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I trusted you, Arby. ;)

2. This will be fun to watch

3. Oooooo a poster coming up later in the day!

4. He'll yes.
    But he got two now! 

5. :roll:
    oh god another pointless thread and looks like there's going to be another pointless thread for a cf by who we don't know
    As ace says walls and stop using thread space

6. If I see ONE MORE AUSTIN POWERS PICTURE, I will probably do nothing about it.

7. Wait, didn't delta lose to Tiger-Assassin a while back?

8. Please farm each other until you both reset and quit.

9. No one gives a flying ****, if your so good talk in his newsed. N I'd disagree about your maim or else you woulndt have made a point to say it.

10. Seriously, if your main was so "massive" you would know it's too big to hit him. Unless you recently purchased it.

11. This Thread Is Pointless To Me

12. I like viewing osw and 1v1 post in forums. Especially if the two keep talking crap to each other.

I find it smart to talk via forums so to not give a direct link to the enemy as well.

But Half issue is, why ask. Just hit. But I do see this as a okay method to make sure you get some incoming. If not by Austin Powers, then by a mad forumer.

13. Serenity posting in forums is actually a permanent link that's never erased

14. Well not true some threads can weirdly disappear without a trace I think it's aliens

15. I declare a 1v1 on all of KaW

16. You think you're not leaving a link? You're leaving trials of info- any player with experience knows that. Any of this is searchable. You shouldn't have to worry about a link if you intend to be in his newsfeed anyways.

I also am doubting that you have a "massive main" just in the way that you put that- but that's just speculation as of now. Besides, your "massive main" couldn't touch him for a looooong time.