Attention to all EE warriors and devs 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlSllIIPlIIlAIIllDllIlEllIIll, May 1, 2014.

1. Maybe just maybe devs already found a solution and that's why they are ending the feather hunt early. It makes sense because what other reasons why they shorten the hunt like when do they ever lesson to the community... NEVER!! (Well actually they do but everyone says they don't ; ) ) so let's just wait till the next week or the week after then lets start complaining again

2. if they raise pay on sh plunder, there will be a lot of farming going on, will effect the non ee participants to the point they leave the game.

3. This "fix" will get lb players kicked out of ee again (so done in season 1), so when devs could easily go back to season 1 match algo to "fix" it by default they choose not to.

every "fix' will have its exploit as some people call it, i say its strategy as thats what this game is.

best thing that has happened to ee is all sh rosters, it has naturally "fixed" the stacking issue

4. Good point, now I feel the easiest way to solve this issue is just to reduce sh hit ratio for the time being so that mids can come back to war

5. Babyscorp, just let it go. Let it go.. Can't hold it back anymore.

6. Matchup system is the main problem and will continue to be the problem. It may deem something fair that any human can look at and would know is not fair.

7. Read 1st line then looked at your stats stopped reading

8. The way I see it, no matter how many times people complain and attempt to "nerf" a build type or point out an "exploit", there will always be some issue. So rather than whine about it, fix it yourselves. You want mids to war effectively again? Then formulate a roster that works for mids.. Just like the sh did. I'm not a fan of all sh rosters but it isnt an exploit or unfair. If you wanna go war with the big boy clans that roster bigger cs and no sh, then get good enough at EE to be accepted into one. If you're an eb fairy then spread those wings and go collect feathers. EE requires skill, patience, huge tolerance and a willingness to experiment. Think about it like this: last season a PS couldnt find a war to save their lives, now they're one of the bigger assets in any roster... Things change, they'll change again. The thing is, you have to be the ones that promote that change.

#I️EE

9. Just lower SH plunder.

10. @missy true that, however if u notice, there are getting less and lesser mids who are warring compared to the past. Since now is the chaos war period, I believe devs should do something about this, if not some guy gotta formulate a strategy in order to put mids back into a favorable position.

11. @babyscorp thats what I did to get my PS friends back into EE though. It took over a month to find the right way to set a roster so that SH and PS could happily war together. Alas as it turns out my rosters require no mids nor LB tanks or tanks of any kind BUT I can still use mids and tanks in war and win. Sadly it's just easier to find SH and PS now

12. The EE 'population' is dying out.
    Mids abandon EE cus the hit range and plunder of sh is exploited.
    You'll keep sh vs sh clans, which won't be enjoyable which will result in some sh's abandoning EE.
    There aren't coming any new players to EE cus you need to be either sh with massive bfa or lb, which is too hard for the new players to accomplish.

13. A small side note: The wars that I have participated in as of late have been rather.. Boring. Yes we win but the excitement is no longer there. Sitting on a clan of mids with sum SH is just a spamfest now while we wait for them to xtal so we can under the crud outta them again (which is fun but the wait sucks) n well, its friggin' BORING!!!
    I actually agree something needs to be done but i believe the solutions lays with the players not the Devs.

14. This is funny ...if you use all mids and a few tanks in a roster u will match a all sh clan due to the ssh who carry trillions in allies and look like a mid in the devs alogirithms. Yet you propose for the players to fix this that way? I don't think that will work but it's a nice thought .

15. That reads quite well for you scorp. Increase plunder taken by mids from sh. job done.