attention sekers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by saltyfeet, Aug 18, 2015.

1. U no who u r.

Eberibody habe seen this guys try to hoard all the attention.
    Thei show up in wc the most cuz they want quantiti and dibersiti of fuls playin their game. Thei fil fulfilled.

But thei also show up in cc, forums, third parti aps u name it . thei feed on bein the center of attention and talkin about themselfs. Again, u plai their game which mins ur the real chump obahere.lame.

Thats the point i wanted to talk about.

Attwention seekers r just lame. BUT...

u, who follow their lead are the real culprit of anithing after that, drama, gossip or eben inflating the attention seeker ego.

Ur fault. How can u fall prai to that chump? Is ebident! U got no will or brain? Or maybe u wanna b used uh? Or maybe u like drama but dont like takin the blame for it? Jeeeez! Both of u r pathetic.

If u like folowin ppl why dont u folow a champ like me instead? Onky gud comes outta it. Unlike that path of the attentuion seker u only got gaiz ahead of u IF u follow champs like myself.

Some ppl claim im one of those on a perennial quest for attention. Thats where u wrong. Im the opposite. Im fight laziness, gud for nothingness and eberithin related. If u cant distinguish it im afraid its alredy tu late for yo ass. U destined to b a tru chump! Sorry.

U guys alredi no im available for advice on how to better your sorri asses. I just cant let down those lames who wanna suxid. I just cant. Not my nature. My nature is combative and ass kikin but also helpful of chumps.

Hope i helpt.

2. Teach me your ways!

4. A special kind of stupid you are salty. Keep living the dream.

5. Enthralling

6. If I were cynical, I would suggest replacing the word "by" in the thread title, to a colon.

7. Nanoc just jelus cuz im a tru champ

9. Whether I can understand what you're saying or not I find you to be one of the most entertaining people on KaW. Never change salty =P

11. salty iz god

12. salty iz everyjuan.

13. Salty for valiant knight

14. salty iz luv. salty iz lyf.

15. Warrior,nuclear and Milky what a bunch of spammers

16. Every time I read one of Salty's posts I can feel my self getting dumber and dumber. Check yourself into an insane asylum. Do us all a favor

17. Love u salty, never quit pls