Atlantric: Unknown Feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Storallelite, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I'm feeling very sad that this is over 

2. This became a part of normal life on KaW

Epic battles, Clan chat and Forums to see Fan Fiction, Top story... Storallelite as usual, New chapter, *reading* and then perhaps chatting on here*

STICKY AND BEST OF

3. I have a question though. Why did Seth have to go into hiding?

4. Because he disappeared off forums...

5. @Irin TY! I was a bit worried that the end wouldn't be good enough And Seth went into hiding because he has a secret.(Why do you think he was a prisoner in Atlantric?)
    @Karl lol don't worry I'll probably write another story. I wish Seth would be active again, I liked Endgame

6. Probably? You better write another story!

And I left a sorta rude message on Seths wall a few days ago.

And what was the secret???

7. I already have an idea
    Lol you did? I have to read his wall now
    Er...actually I have no idea because you see...when Seth made his character it was him who put in the bio that his character had a secret that he would only remember after he reincarnated.

8. What's the idea!?!?!?!? I wanna know!!!!

And you should. And leave one too! 

And oh....I'm disappointed now. Make it up so you can un-disappoint me. Haha, jk. You don't have to. But it seriously was a good ending with good flow.

9. He remembered he left the TV on at his house and he rushed back to turn it off, But the electricity bill cost exactly what he made doing the mission

10. Lol I'm not saying anything
    Ty again

11. Hm I just reread the chapter and I realize their are a few typo's...I guess I was typing too fast lol

12. ༄Very nice lol! Great story. Bravo, bravo. So what's next on the Stora-Plan lol?༄

iZaln

13. Thx Zaln Lol I have a story idea for the mystery genre But I just want to play around with short stories before dedicating myself to a long story

14. What about the map maker?

15. Er...I gave that one up long ago...

16. Stora...Give up...Never!

17. Well the map maker was more of a experiment actually. I never had a plan for it at all compared to all my other stories. It was a test to see if I could write a good story off the top of my head.

18. ^^^ That's what I always do [/B]

19. Grrrr... Bad BB codes [/B]